• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧Tira's Partner Search!✧

Tiramiisu

A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream.
Hi, I'm Tiramiisu! I've got some downtime, so I decided to write some ideas down for some plots. I'll try to keep this simple and neat.​

Some Basics

• I'm an 18-year-old female and I have around 5 years of roleplay experience. I generally roleplay as the female roles, but that won't stop me from taking on male roles as well. I enjoy writing for both of them equally.
  • I tend to be quite literate when I write. That being said, I don't mind my partner's writing style, as long as they are able to write at least one paragraph or enough for me to write a response for. Also not too picky when it comes to grammar. Just make it clear enough for me to be able to read what you write.
  • I tend to post possibly multiple times a week or once a week. I would prefer my partner to keep up with my pace, but I won't be that strict about it.
  • I would prefer to have this be a long-term roleplay. If you would like to drop out of what we're doing just shoot me a PM. Life gets in the way of things sometimes and since I'm a student about to head into college so I'll understand that fully.
  • I am willing to include ships for any romance plot we decide to do. That includes Canon x OC and OC x OC. I may be able to do Canon x Canon depending on whether or not I feel comfortable doing the ship.
  • Follow RPN rules, of course. No steamy moments or excessive gore.
Plots
Fandoms:
(We can discuss what characters to play in PMs)

Skyrim
Fallout Series
Creepypasta
Dragon Ball
Hellsing Ultimate
Supernatural
Bloodborne
Dark Souls
Warframe (I'm curious with what I'll do with this one. I got some ideas)
Marvel
DC Universe
D&D

Other Ideas (This list could change):
(These are mostly romance plots because I'm a sucker for those, but I'll add some platonic ones in the future)

A historical romance set in either the 1920s or 1930s. A kind of Bonnie and Clyde story. Have one character be dragged into the mafia setting due to her lover being a part of it and now they have to somehow avoid being caught by the cops. Honestly kinda want this story to be a tragedy. I'll see how it plays out.

How about a human having an arranged marriage to a vampire? This is basically your typical vampire romance plot. We can discuss who plays what character in PMs.

A human summons a demon to get revenge on her ex-lover and is now stuck with them. This could either be romantic or a platonic relationship.

Some realistic rp. A sort of enemies to lovers type thing. This one has a whole lot more cheesy cliches.

A take on a noir detective story. Just have two characters attempt to solve a case. This could either be platonic or eventually a romance rp. Depends on who I rp with.

~If you're interested, then go ahead and shoot me a PM!~

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Tiramiisu! I've got some downtime, so I decided to write some ideas down for some plots. I'll try to keep this simple and neat.​

Some Basics

• I'm an 18-year-old female and I have around 5 years of roleplay experience. I generally roleplay as the female roles, but that won't stop me from taking on male roles as well. I enjoy writing for both of them equally.
  • I tend to be quite literate when I write. That being said, I don't mind my partner's writing style, as long as they are able to write at least one paragraph or enough for me to write a response for. Also not too picky when it comes to grammar. Just make it clear enough for me to be able to read what you write.
  • I tend to post possibly multiple times a week or once a week. I would prefer my partner to keep up with my pace, but I won't be that strict about it.
  • I would prefer to have this be a long-term roleplay. If you would like to drop out of what we're doing just shoot me a PM. Life gets in the way of things sometimes and since I'm a student about to head into college so I'll understand that fully.
  • I am willing to include ships for any romance plot we decide to do. That includes Canon x OC and OC x OC. I may be able to do Canon x Canon depending on whether or not I feel comfortable doing the ship.
  • Follow RPN rules, of course. No steamy moments or excessive gore.
Plots
Fandoms:
(We can discuss what characters to play in PMs)

Skyrim
Fallout Series
Creepypasta
Dragon Ball
Hellsing Ultimate
Supernatural
Bloodborne
Dark Souls
Warframe (I'm curious with what I'll do with this one. I got some ideas)
Marvel
DC Universe
D&D

Other Ideas (This list could change):
(These are mostly romance plots because I'm a sucker for those, but I'll add some platonic ones in the future)

A historical romance set in either the 1920s or 1930s. A kind of Bonnie and Clyde story. Have one character be dragged into the mafia setting due to her lover being a part of it and now they have to somehow avoid being caught by the cops. Honestly kinda want this story to be a tragedy. I'll see how it plays out.

How about a human having an arranged marriage to a vampire? This is basically your typical vampire romance plot. We can discuss who plays what character in PMs.

A human summons a demon to get revenge on her ex-lover and is now stuck with them. This could either be romantic or a platonic relationship.

Some realistic rp. A sort of enemies to lovers type thing. This one has a whole lot more cheesy cliches.

A take on a noir detective story. Just have two characters attempt to solve a case. This could either be platonic or eventually a romance rp. Depends on who I rp with.

~If you're interested, then go ahead and shoot me a PM!~
In for Dragon Ball :)

Okay so, the vampire, the demon and the enemies to lovers all sound GREAT to me! Do you think maybe we can talk more over a pm about the plots and pick one from there?

I saw that you were into D&D and I am already wanting to be your friend, hehe. I don't have any ideas in mind but maybe we could work one out if you don't have any in mind either! :)

I saw that you were into D&D and I am already wanting to be your friend, hehe. I don't have any ideas in mind but maybe we could work one out if you don't have any in mind either! :)
That's fine with me! We can talk over PMs

A human summons a demon to get revenge on her ex-lover and is now stuck with them. This could either be romantic or a platonic relationship.​
I've always like the idea of a person summoning another and then having to make a contract or deal with the aftermath of said summon. I am totally up to hammer some details out for this.

I've always like the idea of a person summoning another and then having to make a contract or deal with the aftermath of said summon. I am totally up to hammer some details out for this.

I'll send you a PM!

Bloodborne, Warframe, and D&D all seem appealing. I'm particularly interested in your ideas for Warframe and Bloodborne, so feel free to shoot a PM my way if you'd like to discuss possibilities.

I mean , I'd be happy to do a Bloodborne or Dark souls rp , I can be almost any character from either , including any oc's i make , so like , if you are up for it , hit me up in pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back