• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tipping the Scales

Vokul grinned as he thought for a while. "Very well then." After that it was silent for a couple of minutes, his eyes were once again closed but opened slowly once he figured out a riddle good enough for the lizards. "I am silent, dark and some call me scary. I only live by what helps you see, but I fade as you leave. Tell me, what am I?" Vokul said with a slight grin as he laid his head on the ground but without letting his eyes off the eldest. The eyes of the argonian gave him another feeling of unease, they had those increddibly large ones, almost as large as a pair of small plates. But the dragon ignored the fact and closed his eyes to wait for an answer.

@Beowulf

"A shadow." the Eldest replied confidently. "The sun helps us see, and so does candle light. But as soon as any light is gone, all is darkness. Shadows bend, twist, and grow, becoming possibly scary." He told tge dragon how ge had figured it out. It was a rather simple riddle really, he thought it would have been a bit harder. At least it wasn't thirty white horses on a red hill.

((@Peachypants))

---

The fea was being watched, something falling from the back of a dragon had that kind of thing done to it often. Tge Avens sat on their perches in their trees, looking down at the fairy. If they looked menacing, they did not mean to, facial features were hard for birds with their beaks. Lothair was among them, and was as unsure as the rest on what to do. However, there was a brave young chikadee Aven, and very curious, that flew down to inspect this strange creature. "What are you?" it whistled out in it's language, not knowing other creatures may not know what it was saying.

((@Yonsisac))

---

((@Elfangor @Uroboros I'm just waiting on a reply. Old doctor is talking to you, elfangor.))

---

((@Vyork Ashfin there is a rather anxious goblin making an unusual amount if noise to get to a ruby. I suggest you check it out if you don't want the thing to disappear.))

Trixi was looking all over the place scared as sudently she would hear wings flaping,and look towards the dirrection and sees a large bird land near her as for her it was large being small,and she dint understand was he said as it was a Toghe she had read but never knew it,she put her hands in a defensive manner as they wont do anything knowing the bird could kill here now, "Pleas dont eat me!...I dont mean harm!"she says in normal human speech as her voice was high pitch like that of a child,she dint know what the bird would do too her,and she could not protect herself from the large bird,for her was a large bird but she dint know for others

They realized that the fairy meant no harm, perhaps the dragon would even reward them. So, a much larger chikadee, presumably the mom, came out and ushered the youngling away. Then another bird came out, a cardinal, and he strutted his way over to the fairy. "We mean you no harm." the cardinal said, with a slight lips due to the fact beaks aren't the same as lips. He held himself like he had power, and he dis being the Flock Patriarch.

Trixi Heard the large Bird as they seem not try too eat her and turn her too a snack,she slowli lowerd her hands and Look at the birds one by one as theas seem rather Larger,she was slightli scared still,she would look at the one who said they dint mean harm and he seem much more like the leader compared too the rest,she Gulp sofly as she would speack "F-...Forgive me....and me confusion....I was not a-aware you thus mean no harm t-to me"she says in that Hig Pitch tone and clearly nervius as she Hope,s Magister was Looking for her.....and he was

Elfangor stares, open-mouthed at Jackson. "The mayor, yeah..."

Thinking about it, the thief could probably get a lot out of this whole dragon slaying hype, but where was the challenge. He'd have to move on soon.

A quick word to the mayor, maybe find that gem and another nice item, then we're out of here

"Where is my friend, the large one?" Elfangor asked.

Jackson said Uro was out and about, helping where he could. The injured man tried again to get up, but pain shot through him. Elfangor slumped back onto the bed, asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back