• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tiny town (secret world of arrietty RP)

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience
Welcome to the tiny town apartments!

(Humans)

We offer excellent 1 or 2 bedroom apartments at great prices! If you read our reviews I’m sure you’ve noticed some of our of residents complain about little things going missing but I assure you it’s nothing to concern yourself with! We also offer a community garden as well as prefurnished apartments! Pets are welcome!

(Tiny humans)

Welcome to tiny town! A small community of tiny people who live in the walls of this apartment complex. We take small things to survive and we stay hidden from the humans. We might be small but we have a strong community and we will always thrive!

Rules:

-2 character max

-Minimum of 2 paragraph posts

-Have fun!

Hmm, I like this idea, but I'm not great at writing multi-paragraph responses. Maybe someone else would be better than me for this roleplay. ;P
Good luck finding people, I guess.

I also love the idea of this RP but am not exactly good at consistently writing two paragraph posts. I hope you get people for this. it is vary interesting looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back