• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Timeless Romance

raddish

LAMP
Hello pals and gals! I'm Aly and if you can't tell by the title, I am a huge sucker for romance. I love romance in my roleplays and I especially love angst, so if you love drama-filled roleplays I think we're gonna be great friends!

I'm looking for someone who would want to play either a dominant female role or a male role against my female character in a roleplay that can take place in any timeline you want! I'm a huge history nut, but I also love futuristic settings as well as present-day settings! I do have a bit of a plot already in mind, but I'd also love to hear any plots anyone else has because I looooooove having my partner's input. If you're at all interested, please message me or comment here! <3

Hi! I'm all about angsty romance & i have pages and pages of plots ahahaha. I'm more of a modern-setting kind of girl, but definitely let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back