Other Time Travel

That would depend on how many times I could go back. If it was unlimited, I would probably use it a lot to fix all the mistakes I make. If I could only choose one event, then I would say Dec. 12, 1980. So I could buy a large amount of apple stocks at the IPO.

Oh no, may I ask why?
Skewl
Plus
Personal things I haven't made public yet
Plus
Irma's current most popular path has Irma making the impossible decision to, after messing up Florida, barrel down as fast as it can on my city. The current path literally stops just above my city. It's either gonna start out as a Cat 1 and then downgrade to a tropical storm, or we're going to have a tropical storm hundreds of miles from the ocean.

Skewl
Plus
Personal things I haven't made public yet
Plus
Irma's current most popular path has Irma making the impossible decision to, after messing up Florida, barrel down as fast as it can on my city. The current path literally stops just above my city. It's either gonna start out as a Cat 1 and then downgrade to a tropical storm, or we're going to have a tropical storm hundreds of miles from the ocean.
Sucks dude, well I hope you get through it all. You have my support.

Yeah, I saw you post in the Hurricane Irma thread that it was coming towards you, and your dad got sent to cover it. Hopefully things will be ok, might lose some materialistic possessions but the main thing is your personal safety.

Sucks dude, well I hope you get through it all. You have my support.

Yeah, I saw you post in the Hurricane Irma thread that it was coming towards you, and your dad got sent to cover it. Hopefully things will be ok, might lose some materialistic possessions but the main thing is your personal safety.
Lul
Our roof is leaking.
And we have no basement.
And if they don't cancel school I'll be in a school building where, to go between classes, you sometimes have to walk between two buildings.
Lul
Class change in sustained winds of upwards of 75 miles per hour and torrential downpour ^u^

Lul
Our roof is leaking.
And we have no basement.
And if they don't cancel school I'll be in a school building where, to go between classes, you sometimes have to walk between two buildings.
Lul
Class change in sustained winds of upwards of 75 miles per hour and torrential downpour ^u^
Oh rip, we had pretty bad flooding a few years back (2013?) and they canceled school right around the time of finals. (So good and bad lol) If it actually gets that bad and the schools are not officially closed, you could probably still elect to not go. (Personal choice that you discuss with parents, and you would be responsible for missed material. But still an option nonetheless if worse comes to worse) You guys have a hurricane shelter that you could go to nearby? Like maybe at a neighbors, or the subway or something along those lines.

Oh rip, we had pretty bad flooding a few years back (2013?) and they canceled school right around the time of finals. (So good and bad lol) If it actually gets that bad and the schools are not officially closed, you could probably still elect to not go. (Personal choice that you discuss with parents, and you would be responsible for missed material. But still an option nonetheless if worse comes to worse) You guys have a hurricane shelter that you could go to nearby? Like maybe at a neighbors, or the subway or something along those lines.
Lul
We've never been hit by a hurricane in the history of ever. We don't have a subway, we don't have hurricane shelters, etc. I don't think many people have many basements, either.

Lul
We've never been hit by a hurricane in the history of ever. We don't have a subway, we don't have hurricane shelters, etc. I don't think many people have many basements, either.
ripperoni
Well hopefully the government is doing all they can to help you. Might be overwhelmed this year though. There have been lots of natural disasters (wildfires in western Canada, storms/hurricanes in the US, heavy rain in HK, etc.) this summer in particular, I hope it's not a sign of things to come...

ripperoni
Well hopefully the government is doing all they can to help you. Might be overwhelmed this year though. There have been lots of natural disasters (wildfires in western Canada, storms/hurricanes in the US, heavy rain in HK, etc.) this summer in particular, I hope it's not a sign of things to come...
Lol
We'll be fine.
I'd be more afraid for the mountains. I don't know what sort of stuff they're gonna go through.
But
If it's bad
I'll have more homework in AP Environmental Science! :angryopenfrown:

I'm not travelling back in time, until I earn my degree in wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff so I don't cause any major catastrophes.

And maybe 1918.

Oh frick I just realized
I need to claim this before anyone else does.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAYS

2014. Without going into too much detail, I would go back then in order to say goodbye to someone.

i'd head back to 1946 and invest in companies for the future.
i'd then travel back to 2017 and buy a can of soup or something

i'd head back to 1946 and invest in companies for the future.
i'd then travel back to 2017 and buy a can of soup or something
Wow, new avatar. What a cool kid.

If you do get rich and need soup, I'll hook you up...for the right price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back