• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Time Travel RP?

DreamBeat

Two Thousand Club
Hello! I'm looking for a partner who will role-play with me this plot I got stuck in my head. This is just kind of an idea of what I want to role-play, so it would be nice if you would plotted with me. Um.. I guess there are a few things I'm looking for in a role play partner.

• Literacy: I'm not saying that you need to be perfect. I just want to know what you're talking about. Please don't write in texting language (c u l8r).
  • One-liners: I'm actually fine with one-liners. It's just that I don't want one liners every single time you post. I also want you to help me move the plot along.
  • Posting Frequency: I post at least once a day. I'm a patient person, so I can wait a while for you to post. But please! Please tell me if you want to drop the RP. Don't just disappear on me. PLEASE.

I really don't know what else to put. If you're interested, please PM me or reply below. LET US PLOT TOGETHER! MUAHAHAHA!

The World

The year is 2015. Character A and Character B are the only two Supernatural Agents (SPA) in America. The world is relatively peaceful on the surface. Lurking beneath the peaceful lives of the people on the planet was something more sinister. It was the Black Organization. They were trying to obtain a jewel that would allow them to have great power. The organization used any means to find the jewel. Killing people, using children, terrorist attacks. It was all their doing. Character A and Character B are sent to put a stop to one of their terrorist attack plays with the other SPA agents in the world.

The Characters

Character creation is entirely up to you. However, there are a few things that are required to be in your character.

1. His/Her power manifested at age 10 or above.

2. Mandatory powers are shape-shifting (like a metamorphmagus in Harry Potter), telepathy, enhanced strength and speed. You may have two other powers that you would like to have.

Plot

Character A and Character B are partnered up for a mission for the first time. Details of the mission will be discussed later because I have no idea what it is. During the mission, something is wrong. Their powers go haywire and are sent back into the past as a result: The year 2007. They are in their normal bodies and have to shape shift into their child forms in order to blend in. They are separated since they did not know where the other lived even after they knew about each other. They must blend in and figure out what happened that resulted in them being in the past.

While they are trying to figure some things out, strange things start to happen. Ghosts become more frequent and the underground crime organizations are becoming more bold. Character A and Character B must figure out what is going on and find a solution. Whether they find a way to go back to their time, or if they even want to go back to the future is entirely up to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back