Time to make a first impression! Oh boy-

SkyeTheLimit

Lurker (Accurate)
Syke, there's nothing here to be impressed by
I'm Skye, the guy, with self-esteem at a all time high. Lookin' for cringe? Well, Skye's the limit.

Twenty-one years old, aiming for that twenty-two in a few month, should be doable. 'Least I've got life figured out, kinda.
I get up in the morning, work as a chemical analyst, play video-games in the evening and listen to 10 hour YouTube videos of ambient music suiting whatever half-baked idea for a plot my taxed brain came up with during the most inconvenient hours. It's hard to keep an idea on your mind for 6 hours when you're working, man.

I'm European, guess that's useful information. Also means my timezone will clash with a generous majority of the population lingering around this place. Or so I'd assume. Care to prove me wrong? Please do, I could use some friends that are also active when it isn't 4am on a workday for me.

End recording.

Well, glad that's over with. I suck at introductions man, like, can't they just ask me what they want to know? Instead of me trying to think of everything that's notewort- You're not still recording are you?

Welcome to RPN!
There are plenty of people from Europe and other weird time zones ^^ I hope you find some friends among them!

Guys, I'm not sure I can handle all this attention. My popularity hasn't been this high since-

processing

no results found in database

You don't understand redroseknight redroseknight I only drink the punch when grandpa's been at it.

Insert some backwards, two steps removed, poorly executed pun about 'aged' drinks tasting better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back