• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Time to Forget (Open)

Amare te stesso

Someone Who Loves to Write

Time to Forget

Time to forget. Except, you don’t know that you are forgetting. Not until, you can’t remember.

Suicide has become an epidemic in the United States, the rate of suicide has tripled in the past century, most of those suicides come from teens, ages 13-17. They came up with a solution, it’s called Safe Assistance. No one knows what happens in this program, what they do know is those who go in, come out as a completely different person. Their memories are gone. They are cured, or so they say. You are only safe from them, once you turn seventeen.

You have just been put into Safe Assistance, maybe someone called in an anonymous tip about you, maybe your parents got worried, maybe you said something in school that was concerning. Whether your depressed or not, they don’t care, if you get in, you will never come out the same. You get taken away by people in suits you don’t know and are drugged until you wake up in a hospital room with nurses that are just a little too nice and a security guard that hovers just a little bit too close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a really rough idea but I read a book recently called The Program and I wanted to create a roleplay that is loosely based on the book but if you’re interested let me know and I will develop this idea more!

voice-pulse-md.png
Coded by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

I find this to be a pretty interesting idea. So is Safe Assistance a hospital or more like a home of sorts? With a hospital I figured that you wouldn't really be allowed to leave your room, but with a home of sorts they could kind of roam around from the living area, fenced outside, etc.

I find this to be a pretty interesting idea. So is Safe Assistance a hospital or more like a home of sorts? With a hospital I figured that you wouldn't really be allowed to leave your room, but with a home of sorts they could kind of roam around from the living area, fenced outside, etc.

The setting I was thinking was a kind of like a hospital but there is a community room where the patients can interact, play cards, talk but they are all under close surveillance. The place is very secured and there is a fenced outside.

Yo this idea is so creative. Is it a dystopian future?
Not really a dystopian future but kind of a twist on society if that makes sense? I'll give more information as I come up with it.

kinda hiatus atm
-
Oh boy! This "rough idea" you gave is SUPER INTERESTING!!! Please tag me, message me or whatever when you come up with more ideas. (: <3 Amare te stesso Amare te stesso
-
im jess saying im jess saying - Dystopian future would be so cool, but instead of more into the future, maybe present day?:bishiesparklesl:
I'll keep you updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back