• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time Heals Wounds

Max sighed softly as she put the final box down in their new house. She smiled widely when she saw her fiancé come from around the corner with a bottle of water for her "Thats the last of it, now we just have to unpack." She said happily before pecking his lips gently. She had been less than thrilled to move back to her old home town for his new teaching gig, but she just hoped that her past could stay there. She didn't need that part of her life back.

Jax sat in the shop of the Teller-Morrow garage fixing up one of the cars they had in house at this point. He was tired lately, the club was draining him with these problems with gun runs and the Irish. Plus his VP being inside was also weighing hard on the club, while Chibs was a good fill in, he still wasn't Jon. He glanced up when he heard his mother call his name saying he had a phone call. He nodded and got up taking the phone from her before going into the little office they had "This is Jax." He said in a gruff voice while pinching the bridge of his nose.

Joe smiled tiredly at her and sat down on the couch. “I think the unpacking can wait til tomorrow though. I’m knackered and I can see how tired you are as well.” He murmured. “You doing okay?”” He asked her. When he’d moved to the states he thought he’d end up in a big city but meeting his fiancée, life had other plans for him.

“Hey jax, it’s Ricky from the Oakland charter, listen I got one of the girls who originally comes from your club and I’m sending her home. Lucas should be arriving with her in the next hour or so. She needs fo be around family and I think you guys will be able to do better by her than we have.” He told him. “It’s Carmen.” He told him reluctantly.

Max gave a small nod and kissed him gently as she sat down "Yeah...just a lot on my mind." She said softly before cuddling into him a bit. They'd met by chance at the airport and hit it off immediately. She was so greatful for him as well, he'd changed her outlook on the world and brought her from the dark place she had seemed to be stuck in.

Jax frowned deeply when he heard it was Carmen "Shit....alright thanks for the heads up." He muttered before hanging up the phone and going back into the shop. He sighed when he saw the van pull up and Carmen in the front seat. He walked out wiping his hands on a rag before slinging it over his shoulder "Been a long time."

Carmen got out the van with her bag, watching Lucas drive off while she tried to collect herself enough. She didn’t want to be here but there was nowhere else for her to go. “Hi. Where should I go?” She mumbled, finally looking over at Jax. She had dropped off in weight drastically and she could bardlt control the twitching plus all the track marks on her arms. It was obvious after just a few seconds why they had sent her back.

He smiled and nodded. “Well… fresh start. Try not to let it all sit too he’s y on you babe.” He murmured.c taking her hand and gently tugging her towards their bedroom.

Max smiled softly and followed him to the bedroom "I'm trying really." She said as she layed eith him before kissing him lovingly "I love you so much, so very much."

Jax frowned deeply seeing the sight of her. It broke his heart to see her like this "Come on, you can stay in the club house." He murmured leading her towards the clubhouse and into the apartment area "Carmen....you know we're here to help if you need anything."

She looked up at him and nodded, "You look good Jax." She mumbled. There had been a time when she thought that her and Jax were going to be together forever but they were just kids and when shit hit the fan they pushed each other away. She certainly missed him though. She followed him through to the rooms and thanked him as she set her bags down on the bed.

He smiled and watched her, holding her close "I love you too... You know how grateful I am for you?" He asked her quietly.

Jax smiled softly at the woman who had stolen his heart all those years ago. He had moved on in a sense, was actually in somewhat of a stable relationship for once, but Carmen still held a special place in his heart. "You look good too, still pretty as ever." He said sweetly as opened the door to the room she could stay in "Let my mom know if you need anything supply wise alright?"

Max smiled softly at him and nodded some "You've mentioned it a few times. You know how greatful I am for you? Bringing joy back into my life when I thought there was none left." She said quietly before letting a few tears fall from her eyes.

She smiled a him a little and grabbed at his arm for a moment before he could leave "Thank you Jax... I'll try to be out of your hair soon as I can." She told him quietly "Wouldn't wanna step on Tara's toes with me being around." She mumbled.

He smiled and shook his head "Honey... Why don't we go get dinner out tonight? I saw a bbq place on the way into town, looked good." He told her, "Just get some fresh air." He suggested, pulling her in close

Jax chuckled some and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her "Don't worry about her doll, I got that covered." He said sweetly before letting her go. "Come get me if you need anything okay?"

Max gave a small nod and smiled "Yeah it did look good and smelt good too." She said before running her fingers through his hair. She kissed him gently before sighing softly "I love you."

She just nodded, heading inside to go lay down and get settled for now.

Joe smiled and nodded, jumping up to go get the car keys and his glasses, finally getting back to her and grabbed her hand, dragging her out there.

Max giggled as he dragged her out "Joe wait! I've only got one shoe on!" She laughed before putting her other shoe on. She got in the car with him and smiled widely at him "So are you excited to start the school year?"

Jax gave a heavy sigh as he walked out frowning as he saw his mother standing at the front door "Don't. Say. Anything. She needs our help." He said sternly.

Gemma raised her hands and sighed "I wasn't going to... You got a short memory if you think I don't worry about her. I was rootin' for you two." She reminded him, "Did you hear about Jon's girl?" She asked him "Saw her and some guy taking boxes into a house near yours today." she told him

He smiled and nodded "I think it'll be good, get a fresh start on the job, change as much as I can for the better then we can go back to New York." He smiled at her, kissing her hand while he drove

Max gave a small smile and nodded some "Yeah it'll be good for us and we can head to New York." She said happily to him. She was hopeful for his gambling turn around, the past few years had been difficult with them because of his addiction.

Jax chuckled some and gave a small nod to her. He shook his heas though when she mentioned Max "Had no clue, might try and stop by, say hello." He said with a shrug before he went back to working.

He nodded happily, pulling into the parking lot for the restaurant eventually and got out with her, taking her hand and heading inside with her and getting them a tablefor two.

Carmen eventually made her way out into the club house much later in the afternoon to get working behind the bar, talking to the prospect about everything so she would be up to date but she wanted tp get back to what she was good at

Max sat there with him for a while but frowned softly when Police Chief Unser came in and immediately recognized her. She put on a smile and waved before standing up and giving him a hug "Hey there Chief. Been a long time." She said sweetly.

Tig smiled widely when he came in later that afternoon seeing Carmen behind the bar "Well all be damned,look who it is!" He said happily before going over and giving her a hug "How ya been sweetheart?"

She smiled a little looking up. “Hey Tigger. I’m uh… not bad. I’m back in charming.” She told him, getting drinks out for those that had just walked in. “Staying in the club house for now.”

Joe looked up and raised an eyebrow. ‘You’re back in charming? Or just visiting?’ He nodded and leaned back a bit. “We are staying. A year or so probably. I’m working at the high school, hi, Joe Quinn, the fiancé. Didn’t know she was so well acquainted with the authorities.” He chuckled a little nervously.

Tig smiled happily and took a beer from her "Its good to see ya darlin', definitely need someone like you around these days." He said sweetly before going to sit down and watch some TV.

Max laughed lightly and turned to Joe "Joe this is Chief Wayne Unser, used to help me get my dad out of a lot." She said before rubbing the back of her neck some "Its good to see ya Chief." She said before sitting back down and he went on his way. She looked over at Joe and sighed softly "My dad was always in trouble with the law...Chief helped me with him when my mom left."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back