• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
HAHA you’re so good, I’m g with warnings or spoiler. I just need to know so my rabbit brain doesn’t immediately assume I’m being attacked. I can’t explain it simply monke function

curious, but, will there be a discord? how's feelin about having an ooc discord?

On RPN I get notified of maybe a fifth of the messages sent on this OOC, so yes Discord pls

I literally missed all these messages rpn ass (discord pls)

Clearly the attraction we all need is a “Swim with the Spinos!” cage. Can’t possibly go wrong!
Observe~

diving_with_spinosaurus__by_hodarinundu_dd60s32-fullview.jpg

This is just premium spino enrichment. Can’t deprive them of these natural behaviors
Think we can get the science boys to clone the Spino's favorite fish?

The saw-fish relative Onchopristis?

Two-Spinosaurus-Hunt-Onchopristis-scaled.jpg

Would be a great aquatic asset~~~

We'll waif until acceptances to decide if we're doing a discord but :0 duly noted!!

Also weeps my oc isn't done yet BUT if ppl want to plan past or future relationships of any kind (rivalries, friendships, etc) lmk I love thinking plotting and even scheming

PLOTTING AND SCHEMING !! grabby hand emoji. i also would like to plan past and future relationships if anyone wants to

i am also up for it!! i am up for future frenemies, reluctant accomplices, secret softies

We'll waif until acceptances to decide if we're doing a discord but :0 duly noted!!

Also weeps my oc isn't done yet BUT if ppl want to plan past or future relationships of any kind (rivalries, friendships, etc) lmk I love thinking plotting and even scheming
PLOTTING AND SCHEMING !! grabby hand emoji. i also would like to plan past and future relationships if anyone wants to!
Oh no! Mike is closeted! He's gonna go hide and cry now. 😱

JR is open to relationships as well. He's probably, at the very least, met every one of these people at Least once just as part of his job. He's that quiet little dude that grabbed ur coffee for you :>

JR is open to relationships as well. He's probably, at the very least, met every one of these people at Least once just as part of his job. He's that quiet little dude that grabbed ur coffee for you :>
JR and Bailey bestie moments when they shock each other by existing in the same vicinity again

ro still sees jr as an eight year old so sry

JR and Bailey bestie moments when they shock each other by existing in the same vicinity again
JR squinting at bailey thinkin "damn this dude looks EXACTLY like bailey. Crazy" and doesnt register until shura calls him by name GJAKFKA

JR squinting at bailey thinkin "damn this dude looks EXACTLY like bailey. Crazy" and doesnt register until shura calls him by name GJAKFKA
Wild Bailey spotting. Bailey recognizes JR instantly and is just "WHAT is going on here"

Reckon I wrote myself into a corner for past relationships with Tenzing since he's only been to North America, like, twice, but working relationships between him and his coworkers are still on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back