• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tim Burton roleplay search!

Riddlesquid

"Happy Daschunds."
Hey! So I am looking to do a Tim Burton type roleplay! Yes, a roleplay based off his movies!
I am a big fan of his work and I love his art! I've seen a lot of his movies, and other similar related movies, but if you mention something I haven't seen, I will probably want to see it anyways.

Now to discuss movies! These are listed in order of ones I really want to do. Characters for pairings I would love to play are underlined. The ones with a # are ones I have plots for. The ones with a !!! I wouldn't mind doing crossovers for.

# Edward Scissorhands
Edward / oc creation

Dark Shadows
? / ?

# !!! Nightmare before Christmas
Jack's Skelllington's brother / Mr. Oogie boogie
oc / oc

# !!! Labyrinth
Humanized!Hoggle / Goblin King
Sarah / Gobiln King

# !!! Alice in wonderland
Mad Hatter / Chesire Cat
Alice / oc

# !!! Charlie in the chocolate factory
Adult!Charlie / Willy Wonka's son
Mr. Wonka / oc

!!! Ms. Petegrines home for peculiar children
? / ?

!!! Adams family
Wednsday / Amanda
Pugsly / oc

!!! Sweeney Todd
? / ?

Coraline
? / ?

!!! corpse bride
? / ?

Frankenstein
? / ?

Frankenweenie
? / ?
My requirements:
Feel free to contribute to the plot, but no godmoddling.
Post at least more than two paragraphs. If you are struggling on occasion, I will settle for few, but the amount I would like to see is four. I often post a lot, but I base that on my creativity.
I like talking OOC. It isn't really required, but I would like to have someone to talk to every now and then.

Message me if you are interested! I can't at the moment. I need ten posts to do that.

Hey! So I am looking to do a Tim Burton type roleplay! Yes, a roleplay based off his movies!
I am a big fan of his work and I love his art! I've seen a lot of his movies, and other similar related movies, but if you mention something I haven't seen, I will probably want to see it anyways.

Now to discuss movies! These are listed in order of ones I really want to do. Characters for pairings I would love to play are underlined. The ones with a # are ones I have plots for. The ones with a !!! I wouldn't mind doing crossovers for.

# Edward Scissorhands
Edward / oc creation

Dark Shadows
? / ?

# !!! Nightmare before Christmas
Jack's Skelllington's brother / Mr. Oogie boogie
oc / oc

# !!! Labyrinth
Humanized!Hoggle / Goblin King
Sarah / Gobiln King

# !!! Alice in wonderland
Mad Hatter / Chesire Cat
Alice / oc

# !!! Charlie in the chocolate factory
Adult!Charlie / Willy Wonka's son
Mr. Wonka / oc

!!! Ms. Petegrines home for peculiar children
? / ?

!!! Adams family
Wednsday / Amanda
Pugsly / oc

!!! Sweeney Todd
? / ?

Coraline
? / ?

!!! corpse bride
? / ?

Frankenstein
? / ?

Frankenweenie
? / ?
My requirements:
Feel free to contribute to the plot, but no godmoddling.
Post at least more than two paragraphs. If you are struggling on occasion, I will settle for few, but the amount I would like to see is four. I often post a lot, but I base that on my creativity.
I like talking OOC. It isn't really required, but I would like to have someone to talk to every now and then.

Message me if you are interested! I can't at the moment. I need ten posts to do that.
Is there a way we could do Edward x oc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back