• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Till Life Do Us Part

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Hey there all my name is Dapper Charmer and i'm back with an idea for a romance rp.

Expectations:

1. Please try and post at least once a day, but I get life gets hectic so don't sweat it too much.

2. Please be as literate as possible. i understand that mistakes happen so this is also kinda flexible just as long as its not too frequent.

3. i don't mind how much you post just as long as you give me something to respond to. I usually like to write about a short paragraph for my replies.

4. Please be open to sharing you're ideas. if you want the rp to go in a different direction or have ideas please let me know. like wise if you want to stop please tell me as well

5. Please be 18+

Now time the actual plot.

One day M1 gives his own life to save the life of a stranger. Turns out the stranger is an actual deity and blesses M1 with immorality. Not only does M1 not age, but anytime his does die he returns to life shortly after, meeting with Death for only a few minutes at a time. As such M1 and Death (M2) start to get to know eachother and eventually M1 even finds a small crush developing.

The idea sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to try it! So would character 1 be male and character 2 female, or would it be the other way around? I tend to play males most of the time, but I could play a female if necessary.

The idea sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to try it! So would character 1 be male and character 2 female, or would it be the other way around? I tend to play males most of the time, but I could play a female if necessary.

Didn't have any set gender on M1 or M2 it would work well no matter what gender split is used. Though I also kinda prefer to play males. Send me a pm and we can discuss

Highly intrigued. Brings to mind Deadpool and Lady Death, hmm?

I'm in love with this idea! I see that you already have two people interested, but I would still be up for this if you would not mind having three of this RP :D. I would love to play female M2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back