• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TIELS - OOC [REBOOT]

Characters
Here
I started design this year and we pretty much sit in front of a computer all day. I kinda miss using paint and clay, tbh :/ Of course, the undo option keeps winning me over ppFFF

PS thank you! ^^
XD np!! Also woow, sounds cool. I'm studying to be a veterinary nurse at current times though honestly no sure XD still have plenty a time to decide!!~

By the way, Midnight Paragon, it alright if I play another character? I plan on having him be one of Soleil’s “messengers” (*cough* apart of her ragtag “mafia” *cough*). It’s alright if it won’t fit into whatever you’re planning. I don’t mind.

XD lool, Ellise little panicked face about everything right now pfft, also if you were wondering from the hint in my last post yes, Ellise is in fact lesbian. though since the times are what they are she hasn't so to say come out of the closet to anyone, not even her siblings. Lets just say that servant girl from the incident had meant a little more to her than just a 'friend'. monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon U uesius The Forgotten Host The Forgotten Host SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines (I assume now that we're at the table interactions are more freed up for 1 on 1's?)

Cosmos Cosmos I assume that Julius ICly is the only one who knows the true story behind Ellise's pregnancy. But I'm curious, what happened? Was she raped? Did she go through a magical ritual that made her pregnant? Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back