• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tian's Incredibly Mundane Partner Search

Tian

"Yeah, just add some clever and witty title here."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! I have recently returned from a long hiatus from RP, and I am again looking to start back up some stories. I may be a bit rusty, but I can definitely pump out some detailed posts once I'm back in the grove! I'm looking for long-term partners and am open to various stories or roles. I do have a soft spot for romance though.

A bit about me:
Name's Allen, but you can just use Tian if you want, no preference.
I live on West Coast US, living in Pacific Standard Time.
23 years old, in a master's program, and working a full-time job, so my posts won't be fast, but I do put effort and detail into the posts when I have time.
I would consider myself fairly literate, and I do tend to write a lot for my posts, but my first language wasn't english, so bear with me if I make any grammatical or structural mistakes.

Interests:
I'm fairly open to a variety of ideas or existing worlds. I listed ideas and fandoms, but it doesn't cover everything, so feel free to ask me if I know of any particular story or theme. If we are using an existing world, I do prefer OC x OC within the established universe, but I'm fine with existing characters/doubling as well. I prefer MxF pairings.

Original Ideas
Idea 1: "The Next Stop"
This is a story about two childhood friends, born and raised in the slums of an unnamed city. In this world, everyone is born with a natural affinity to a certain type of magic, and is determined upon birth. At some point in time, the two friends were found by their future mentor, someone who works for the kingdom, working for a branch of the kingdom that specializes in investigating magical anomalies and complex criminal cases. Taking the two under his mentorship, the two would gain the skills of deduction, combat, and skills to make a great investigator. The two were on the path to graduating and becoming fully-fledged investigators. That is, until tragedy struck. A series of unfortunate events of occur, the murder of the mentor, the framing of the two students as the murderers, to escaping the city as wanted criminals. The two now travel across the land of steampunk and fantasy, going town to town operating their roles to solve mysteries and help those along the way under their expired badges to make a living, and only staying long enough to stay unnoticed before going to the next town. This story will revolve around the pair traveling from town to town, and will be focused on both the quests presented in each town, as well as the journey of evading their past. One day, it will catch up, and their ultimate mystery will unravel. Once a chapter closes within a city, they will be gone on the train, traveling to the next town, who knows what will happen at their next stop?

Games/Shows/ Fandoms
Craving:
Honkai: Star Rail
Xenoblade Chronicles (1,2,3)
Persona (3,4,5)
FFXIV (Stopped playing after finishing main Endwalker story)
To The Moon (Finding Paradise/Impostor Factory)

More Info:
If you are still interested, here are some more details.
My post length can range anywhere from 2 to 5+ paragraphs.
I tend to post 1-2 posts per day based on my schedule.
I typically write in third person.

If you are interested, please feel free to message me what you are interested in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back