• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THSS- RP

Main
Here
At the question of whether they were her roommates, Yui face fell into a mixture of worry and pity as her mind swam with images of what had happened that morning and what their new companion had yet to learn. "ah... Well... Yeah?" she said in an non committal tone, being distracted form what she was about to say by Eiji coming to the door and her face falling even more as she realised that her new nickname was sticking. "Eiji actually did most of the cooking" she said as she sulked and looked back to the newbie with a small smile "want some help getting your stuff inside? I'll explain... everything while you eat?" She offered, thinking it would at least be best to get her sat down first.

Without waiting she took a leaf out of the tall guy's book and lifted some of the boxes to take them to the only room left unclaimed, calling back "This way!" as she went. Setting the boxes down gently she sighed a little, already worn out by the days events, but stood back up with her tense smile and pointed towards the kitchen "what kind of sauce do you want? I'll get it ready for you" might as well do something nice before I break the news she thought as she looked at the girl I just hope she handles it better than I did.

Húna / Sloth
Mood: Alert, Helpful, Concerned and Serious
Interactions: Eiji and somewhat Nigula

Mentions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool , @Tetro, @Gunnhildr, Dark lord steel Dark lord steel , Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
Dozing off peacefully, Húna had curled up, turning herself towards Yui, for now just a soft snore leaving her mouth as her face was buried on the other's chest. She was lowered carefully into a comfy, fluffy surface, instantly reaching out for a corner of the blanket, gripping at it as if was one her plushies, luckily feeling too tired to even register that they were still not nearby. She felt the gentle hand caress her head, effectively prompting the ghostly sin to dive even deeper into the realm of sleep... When the roommate had stepped outside, the usual chainsaw-noise had started echoing from inside, indicating that the girl was sound asleep.

Cat and Fish would come to eventually be placed around her curled up, unconscious form, then Greed had joined her, supposedly being brought by Almas. Even asleep, the aura of heat given out by the other sin was notable, or maybe Sloth's ability recognize it was, either way as if a moth attracted by the warmth of a lamp, the Makuraeshi had rolled closer to her fellow sin, burying her head against Razzie's female form, holding it gently. This was nice~ Comfy naps with company were the best thing in the world ever~~

But as always, the peace and silent hadn't lasted that long, with soon voices cutting through the quiet room. Normally Húna would have just grumbled in annoying at it, attempting to shield the noise out, but Nig's tone was unusual, panicked. Slowly opening her eyes, the pillow-flipping ghost had remained in the same position, but being a little more attentive to her surroundings. Gluttony was having one of her crisis which was bad since they had the human guests around... And talking about them, the one that could cook's voice had echoed next. Close. Making the situation more complicated.

With Nigula struggling to control herself and the obvious male making questions, Húna sighed, forced to abandon the warm and comfy nap to help them out. She had unravelled herself from Greed's sleeping body, slowly, eventually leaning up and rubbing her tired heterochromatic eyes to wake up properly.

"Nig's... hungry", the little girl had started replying for the gluttonous sin's sake, though a kitten-like yawn has interrupted the words ina weird way, "Vampire.......... Help?"

Having tilted her head at the human, the ghostly sin watched his reaction carefully, her tired expression just faintly conveying something else behind it... A mix of concern, but also something else that was hard to tell. Something about her just invoked more mystery than normal. She moved the covers aside and standing back up had gradually made her way towards the two. Perhaps she should reassure him better, hopefully encouraging the teen to actually offer assistance...

Standing beside Nigula, Húna raised both her head and her arm, the later hovering merely inches away from her fellow sin. Though her expression hadn't really changed, the little girl's determination was noticeable, becoming even more apparent once she had clearly started using her powers again, the supernatural glow from earlier in the breakfast table returning to her sapphire and ruby eyes. This time, however, no objects had begun floating on their own, the real reason behind the phenomenon still to be discovered:

"Don't worry...", the words rang out eerie clear, a jarring change from the always dragged, paused and wavey speech she had come to be known for, "I'll keep you safe."

"Yer breathing awfully hard, what's got yer tummy in a twist?"

The cook's voice surprised and panicked Nigula so much she shifted to her bat form immidiately and flapped to the end of the room"H-Hey! Don't scare me like that!" Her hunger was getting worse by the minute and the sight of a human was making it worse. Nigula shifted back to a human an covered her mouth with her hands, a pretty stupid idea in her part, before putting her hand down her throat and retrieving a pipe and biting it. Then, all of a sudden, Huna woke up and in a very sloppy and short way, just said a few words to explain the situation, and read what the cook's reaction was. Nigula's ravenous vampire instincts were kicking in "Huna..If I ever try to forcefully take blood from the human guests.. Please, do what you can to stop me..But don't kill me! Shoving me out the window could do it or just tying me up. That goes to the rest of you too.." She somehow managed to say. Huna stood next to her an started to float, glowing eyes but with no floating objects this time. Huna spoke in an eerie and normally straight sentence which was enough to make Nigula get surprised

"Don't worry..." Huna told the cook "I'll keep you safe."

Nigula smiled and looked at the floor, before clutching her stomach in pain. She held it back for too long. She was so hungry. The vampire felt her fangs become longer and sharper, as well as her skin turning a pale white. Once she looked up, her eyes were a deeper shade of red and filled with hunger, ravenous hunger. Nigula stood up and looked at the human chef's neck, licking her lips. She bit the pipe in half before dashing towards him with vampiric speed, mouth wide open, fangs ready to dig in for a generous fill of blood.

Character: Chitose Eiji
Physical Condition: Awake and fine
Mental Condition: Taken offguard!

Mentions: Kabochamp Kabochamp Dark lord steel Dark lord steel ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @Gunnhildr @AlluringRose

Vampire? That was definitely what the little entity of Sloth said. While there was certainly a bit of what you could call 'shock', if this was enough to blow Eiji off his feet then he'd surely be eligible to be called some kind of hypocrite.

"S'dunno about stuff like that but she needs blood..." Somehow, he wasn't all perturbed by the thought. If he let go of everything else that other people wanted from him- what was a pint or two of his blood? A lot. If it went to far- then he couldn't help others for a long while. Once more, he had yet another person worrying for him. Why? He wasn't scared, he was just shaking a bit. A betraying thought was that maybe it would have been better if he gave into whatever emotion that shaking came from. Yet he pushed it off once more, deciding to place trust in that worry.

"You said you were gonna keep me safe right? Then just get 'er off me once she's got her fill." So he stepped forward, tunnel vision on max as he stepped onward.

Though it would be remiss to mention that Eiji did yelp when Nigula leaped towards him. Given the sheer difference in physical prowess, he was completely caught by surprise, unable to react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back