• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Throw Hands- A Gauntlet

Main
Here
Characters
Here

DocDoctor

My first thread here, please be patient. I'll run a gauntlet, fighting anybody who joins one after another with a single character. All damage sustained remains until I go down. Athletic to peak human characters only, unarmed or swords & sandals style (medieval and ancient melee weapons allowed, no armor. Everyone is limited to three weapons).
If there are no more opponents by the end of the month (When September comes 'round) I'll close the thread.
72 hour time limit to post, starting after the fight begins. You have two days to post after I respond and vice versa. If one does not respond to an action within those 72 hours, one automatically loses, no warnings or exceptions.

If there is an issue the matter may be discussed via private message with the match put on pause until the issue is resolved.

If a post provides insufficient information or does not properly address the previous post, one shall recieve an additional 48 hours from the time one has been notified to correct the issues with their post.

Post your sheets and after I begin accepting them I'll fight everyone in order of arrival.

Gauntlet Status: 2-0, no damage taken

Last edited:
I'd be interested in giving this a go. Judging from the tags, it is purely a physical fight without magic and the like, right? I'll see if I can get a sheet up and running sometime soon. I don't know if I have time for a full-fledged match, but I'll try to get a character sheet up and running.

I'd be interested in giving this a go. Judging from the tags, it is purely a physical fight without magic and the like, right? I'll see if I can get a sheet up and running sometime soon. I don't know if I have time for a full-fledged match, but I'll try to get a character sheet up and running.

great to see someone has taken notice! Yes, supernatural powers aren't permitted for this roleplay.
I'd highly suggest adding in a few extra details on your sheet for the sake of convenience, such as boxing reach, height, and weight. These factors tend to play a role in low tier fights, where gravity, timing, and distance are all important elements in determining the effectiveness of certain techniques and tactics.

The first fight has reached its conclusion, and so I should like to face a second challenger. My character has taken no damage so far. Remember that you may choose to fight armed or unarmed with whichever martial art you're most comfortable with.

Hey! I got hinted towards your thread, you'll be the first real fight I've had since I started anew!

I've increased the time limit to 72 hours. If there are no more opponents by the end of the month I'll close the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back