• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy || Through The Woods ||

Still Crazy

Loser who left for a year
I have been thinking about doing a supernatural RP on here (Not the show, Im horrible at Fandom RPs :P ).

So basically the story is, there is a town called Mystlin which is inhabited by humans and supernatural creatures. On the edge of town there is a forest and if you walk far enough into it you can find a boarder between the supernatural and human world.

The supernatural side of the portal is a copy of the Mystlin town, but its dark. The creatures go into the human world all the time, but if the humans go in the portals they might not come out.

That is just a little synopsis :D if anyone is interested in it we can talk about the plot in the comments. Tanks!!!

Although, is it okay if I am a really obscure supernatural being? I like the unknown ones cuz you have the most creative liberty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back