• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Three's not a crowd, it's an odd number!

flapjack

a pathetic apathetic

hi!
long-term w/ 2-3 arcs • 1x1x1

flapjack here, back from the dead after a year of hiatus. Now, the reason I got back here is because I now have a lot of free time as I take a gap year before entering college. I figured that it's a great time to polish on my writing and experiment on things I never got to try before (since I die a lot). Instead of mechanically roleplaying like I did before, I have a lot of expectations and I'm now training myself to develop a goal for each roleplay (if I want to get better) so if you're the type who just wants to get into the action, please turn back, I suppose getting to know the mechanics behind the nitty gritty is just unappealing to you and I respect that. And if you're a passive, undecided pal, well, let's see if what I have in mind can change your mind.

comeback
"Never mess with anybody. Their comebacks might be the most painful thing you'll experience."
Idol - Former Producer

Muse A is a famous idol, renowned not only in their entire country, but has also gained popularity in several continents of the world. Though, they have only started a few years back and can still be considered as a rookie, they have climbed their way to the top through their own efforts and remarkable talent for the industry.

However, that is partially a lie.

After all, what is an idol without their producer, the person who painstakingly risk their lives for the career of their idols? Despite being a mere shadow in a shining star's career, these hard workers have never ceased to stop looking for jobs and promoting their idols. However, these people have always been neglected, mistreated, sometimes even by their own idols. Such was the life of Muse B, the producer of Muse A. Being a rookie in their task was hectic. However, in Muse B's case, it was even more dreadful, considering Muse A's popularity. Adding the fact that Muse A was quite rotten to the core, their treatment towards Muse B made their life worse. Eventually, Muse B was then considered no good in their field of work and was placed on the firing list. That was until, Muse C came along and noticed the hidden charm and potential of Muse B.
Yes, Muse B has what it takes to be an idol.

Looks, talent, not so much for charisma, but it was there, waiting to be developed and exposed to the world. As such, Muse C proposed the idea of forming a new duo unit, one with Muse A and B together. After some debates here and there, Muse C won the case and was approved to be the new producer for Muse A and B.

opposites
"We are not magnets. Opposites attract, that belief doesn't apply to us."
Guardian Angel - Guardian Demon

May it be a person who values them, an animal who treasures them, or even a deceased person, every single person in the world always has someone watching over them. Such is the job of the unseen guardians that guides us through the road of life. Guardians come in pairs for each person, one is an angel, the one who brings out the good in a person, and the other one is a demon, the one who flaunts temptations and leads a person astray from their paths. Naturally, since both guardians have same jobs but different goals, demons and angels have rivalled one another for centuries.

Muse A and Muse B is no exception to that. Although, both are equally new to their respective domains, Heaven and Hell, each newbie is required to work and thus, Muse A was given the task of being Muse C's guardian angel while Muse B had the task of being Muse C's guardian demon. As Muse C grew from an innocent, adorable baby to a fine young teen, Muse A and B who endlessly loathes one another never ceased to stop from arguing when it comes to influencing Muse C's choices in life.

However, now, Muse C faces one of the hardest trials a person has to go through, climbing the stairs to adulthood. As the trials in their life start to become more dreadful, so does the job of the guardians, since the fact that Muse A and B are married to one another in their past lives begins to reveal itself. Adding the fact that Muse C is their child, things get a little devastating for the guardians.

Bonus: (A 1x1 fandom rp)
fruits outside the basket
A Fruits Basket (Canon-Divergence, takes place after Fruits Basket, does not follow Fruits Basket Another) RP
Outsider - Family Member

More than half a decade has passed after the Zodiac Curse was put to an end. Honda Tohru became one of the influential people to the Sohma family, leaving behind a positive impact on its members. Consequently, this enabled the family to flourish. The members have been closer than ever, forming a close-knit bond. They have also developed open minds and different, colorful, perspectives that enabled most of them to prosper. Some went on and became renowned people, some went abroad, some lived simple lives, mostly every member was satisfied with pursuing what they want. It was also notable how their relationships and perspectives on outsiders has broadened, since Honda Tohru's appearance, enabling most family members to expand their social networks and welcome outsiders to their home. Just like how conventional families should.

So, it baffled the entire family when Muse B's sibling suddenly transformed into an animal as they bumped Muse A on their visit to B's house. A and B's friendship is tested and A is thrown into the heart of the Sohma family as the curse restarts, a new cycle begins, and a new set of members are now cursed.

Last edited:
Alrighty! Do you have a role you'd like to claim? Oh, and I hope it's alright with you to wait for another taker for the other role.

a sleepy boy a sleepy boy : Sure! Will update the post.

Also, Muse B in Comeback is now taken.

Now looking for:
Comeback - Muse A
Opposites - Muse B
Fruits outside the basket - Muse A

I could be the Muse A in comeback.
I haven't read the others yet, I was confused why they were crossed out.

Being evil is so much fun.
I can play as a demon with a bit too much delight~ Muse B for opposites, but the marriage thing is curious.

Never got into Divergence, so yea, just the two there~

Clairikins Clairikins
Oh, my stars. You'd be willing to take both Muse A in comeback and Muse B for opposites? That's great!
The crossed out thingies are taken parts right there. Sorry for the confusion. As for the marriage thing, we'll discuss that further.

Anyway, the first two roleplays are now taken. Will send a pm to those interested for further discussion. Updates on the first post will be made and am still looking for a partner for the fruits basket rp.

Well okay. Not what I was expecting, but okay. I can work with this.
Now I need to find two different characters to use, but I have one in particular I could use as a 'bratty' model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back