• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Three's not a crowd, but could two last?

Papa Waluigi

It's Quiet In Here
Aristotle, Apollo, and Athena Cornala. Triplets. The closest siblings you'll ever meet, never separated from each other. It was always so strange to see just how close the three were. They didn't feel right when separated, they had to share a room with one another, they laughed and talked and played and did just about everything together. They were children of philosophers, history majors, who adored the Greek era, and found the names fitting.

Aristotle was the oldest. Vibrant, playful, the most kind and fatherly boy you'd ever meet. He cared about his siblings more than himself. He loved music, he was a guitar player. He wanted to have his own band one day, and play in front of a crowd.

Apollo was the second oldest. Spunky, a troublemaker, violent to the naked eye. Deep down, all he wanted was to make sure his sibling were safe, and no one hurt them. He doesn't know what he wants to be, but he wants to be a somebody.

Athena was the youngest. Shy, so quiet, yet so passionate. She defended her brothers, never herself, because they meant the world to her. He loves literature, and has written hundreds of stories. She wants to publish a few before her time is up.

The three stooges, partners in crime, the triplets were inspirable. That is, until the seventh of September.

It was their junior year, they were so ready to finish another year of school together. And yet, they were split apart, by one event, on the coldest night of the year for Athena and Apollo. Aristotle died. Leapt off the tallest building in their area, and fell to his death. The suicide was unexpected, tragic. Athena and Apollo were the first to see his body, and the excruciating pain they went through would haunt them forever. They were torn apart, Apollo and Athena fought almost every day, over the little things. Apollo was angrier, he took out his pain on Athena. So did she, blaming herself for the death of their brother. She just wanted to mend the relationship she had with Apollo, but it was to no avail. He didn't want to be around her. And so, the two went off alone, going through junior year without each other, confused and angry and sad, without experience of what it was like to not be around one another. But they both had one goal in mind, one thing that kept them pushing forward. To find out why Aristotle died.

Hello~! I hope this was interesting, at the least! The triplets are my own OC's, and the story belongs to be as well! I've had it in mind for a while! ^^ I'm hoping to find someone who'd be willing to play their own characters to work with Apollo and Athena! They can be any gender, and I'm hoping at least one for each of them! Please message me or write down here if you are interested! ^^

Greetings, I am interested but I would like to know whether you want to keep the setting completely grounded or plan on involving some mythology elements later.

Hello lovely!! I’d absolutely love to, brainstorm ideas with you just message me.

Greetings, I am interested but I would like to know whether you want to keep the setting completely grounded or plan on involving some mythology elements later.

I was planning on keeping it realistic, however if you have any ideas for a mythological twist on it I'd love to hear about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back