Humor thread no longer active

Ok, I have a funny moment.

So just the other day, I was just playing around on discord as usual, in my voice chat on my server and I dent know anyone had joined. Till they scare the crap outta me, I had my headphones turned up all the way and it gave me a heart attack

Lesson learned: have voice chat alerts on, and don't turn your headphones up to max

I have one from awhile ago, it's only thing I view worthy of stuffing up in here.

In late 2018 I sort of "trapped" a trap before in a discord server. I'm assuming they did it for the meme, but I noticed them join one of the voice chats. I joined and was greeted with this high pitched, flamboyant voice. Not that bad, but I've seen videos of people that do it far better. Hearing the three guys in the chat a bit awkward, we initialized Draculastylecatfishing34.exe. though ya gotta do that in bursts, unless you have internals and a throat purely of steel.

Now this probably would of been a normal experience when this happens, but it went to a bit of an extreme. So I got myself a friend you see. So I went to the most fitting meme possible, when accused of being the opposite sex I was portraying, we "proved" it. They set me up with some throw-away images. One was the Vulcan salute, and the other was a crappy selfie in a dark room. It actually worked for awhile, and we kept this up for about twenty minutes. Before they logged off, they informed the trap of a problem afoot. I dropped the great reveal on em mid-sentence. It took them a few moments to process it, but in the end all was balanced in the world. The other got twenty dollars, and we moved on beyond that.

Thank God for traps,
And thank pitch and mimicking tutorials for leaking their ways. Damn is it straining though. Works for everyone [I assume.] baby, standard and reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back