• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic THRE3 DAYS

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom
What would you do if you found out your entire life was fabricated on a whim by a sadistic God?

Step into the minds of mankind's most heinous wrongdoers as a force beyond their sick imaginations pit them head to head in a vicious tournament where there can be only one survivor.

(Rah-Aga-Za-Ma-Arl)

Rahagazamaarl is a wicked deity and master puppeteer. He exists between realities and can bend the fabric of existence to his will. Humans ignite a vivid fascination within Rahagazamaarl and he is especially impressed with humans capable of inflicting pain on others. He has an ancient history in subtly nurturing the dark minds of murderers and other despicable people and so in a feat of his immense power Rahagazamaarl constructed a stadium in the shape of a small city where he will hold the most sinister event of all time, a survival game where there can be only one winner.

Rahagazamaarl has created twenty one participants from scratch. Each player has a fabricated life that they genuinely believe to be true and as people have as much depth as you and I. From the real world Rahagazamaarl has chosen twenty one of the worst of the worst murderers and terrorists. He has plucked them all up out of the real world and planted them as an inner voice within the minds of the contestants to play as guardians, Guiding their partner to win the game. With the introduction of Player and Partner the contestants are now aware that their lives are false.

The city has a population of 150,000 puppet people with false intricately interwoven memories, Goals and lives. These people, the fake friends and family of the contestants will be a key factor in becoming the sole survivor. What parent isn't willing to die for their child? Husband for his wife? Dummies aren't aware of the game itself, They only know their love for the players. It's not forbidden in the rules to make the puppets aware of the tournament however another key factor in the game prevents this from being of any use. The city is trapped in a three day limbo, forever recycling the same three days. The players are aware of the loop and must use this to their advantage. Keeping track of the daily intricacies of the city will allow them to notice changes in the days and track other players since the dummy citizens will never change their three day routine without being influenced by a contestant.

The winner and sole survivor of Rahagazamaarl's game will be granted true life and receive one wish that can affect reality itself.

One wish without any boundaries.

so i'm assuming any player killed doesn't come back when the loop restarts raising the questions of how the puppets would react would they simply find the player to be missing? or simply removed from the timeline entirely? Would have to make sure to keep a good track on weather patterns as well as people.

Looks like an intriguing concept, a bit of a pvp majora's mask.

When a player dies the other players remember them, the NPCs do not

So it's as if they never existed, they are only in memories

so that would affect an awful lot of npcs possibly ruining another players attempt to track a target

(if this is competitive i really need to stop writing this stuff down)

Not really

I believe when everything resets the NPCs memories reset as well. I think.

Right roo?

The resets, reset everything except the players memory

That being said, when a player dies the NPC remembers them until the reset

That could be hindering or helpful

This seems like it could get really complex with the loop dynamic. Are you just going to DM in order to help clear it up a bit?

Atom and I are going to control things, hopefully keep things decently cleaned up and not too confusing

But If I made things easy, and uncomplicated, it wouldn't be fun would it?!

Roo said:
Atom and I are going to control things, hopefully keep things decently cleaned up and not too confusing
But If I made things easy, and uncomplicated, it wouldn't be fun would it?!
Yeah, it could be very fun. I'm game.

Oh yeah, Atom's pretty pissed off at you

I'll let him decide whether you can join or not. If he thinks we can RP without fighting, than I'm cool with you joining.

You've had me when you mentioned the word sadistic...god I'm such a m...

I'll be interested if I could somehow fit another rp in c:

What does "bump" mean? Seen it in a few threads and I'm not sure whether it's good or bad.

Roo said:
Oh yeah, Atom's pretty pissed off at you
I'll let him decide whether you can join or not. If he thinks we can RP without fighting, than I'm cool with you joining.
Don't forget to tag me once this is set up, Roo.

TheRevenant said:
What does "bump" mean? Seen it in a few threads and I'm not sure whether it's good or bad.
Not sure how you've managed to do an internet for any length of time without finding out but oh well. "Bumping" a thread is the act of posting simply to show that the thread is still active and to "bump" it up the list of threads.

IG42 said:
Not sure how you've managed to do an internet for any length of time without finding out but oh well. "Bumping" a thread is the act of posting simply to show that the thread is still active and to "bump" it up the list of threads.
I don't really "do" Internet. I only use Facebook and started using this a couple of week ago xD I feel old :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back