• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Thoughts of a Sports-like Role-Play?

What Sport RP would you like to see?

• Baseball.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football

• Volleyball

• Basketball

• Soccer(Futbol)

• Total voters

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Hello, Hello. I am so glad this little thread caught your interests(If it will catch anyones ;- ;) . That doesn't matter! So, lately I have been thinking of making a sports like Role-play where we have various characters(The RPers. You) join a high school, college or even a professional sports team and your guys goal is to win well, some sort of tournament or championship! There will be drama! Imagery! Relationship Building! Fast Paced(Or Slow, depending on the sport), interesting, and drawn out game arcs!

So thoughts? Yay? Nay? Critiques?

Link to the actual Role-play: Detailed - PLAY BALL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! I voted for baseball since it's my favorite sport. :P But I love soccer also!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cross_Rhodes @Mine @SomatoToup123 It appears baseball is winning, so the thread will be on baseball! NOW don't fret, if you don't know the sport very well, I can link some helpful sites about it! Plus I am going to make this tense, high paced baseball, none of this boring 4 hour games on a TV crap

(And, Cody Rhodes :P It was one of his finishers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back