• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Those That are Hunted

Xavier woke up slowly, groaning and closing his eyes at the seemingly bright lights. His head hurt like hell, though strangely enough the rest of his body was more of a dull ache. His mind was more foggy than anything and he was having a hard time focusing. He was able to sit up though, and put his head in between his knees. Unbeknownst to him his powers were going rampant, things randomly appearing and disappearing in the liar, some solid, others just images, all silent. And his own appearance was changing as well, hair and skin flipping through every colour and pattern possible. Finally everything calmed down and Xavier looked up, hair his natural white and eyes the natural red, glaring at Caitlin. "If you gave me any narcotics I will f*cking kill you."

"Don't worry," Caitlin smiled, "it's expected for you to go rampant for a bit. You should of seen Kai when he first took it." She laughed. "You're cute you know, too bad Kai is gonna f*ck up your face." She smiled sweetly and walked off to check on Kai. Kai was feeling better now that they had gotten Alec out of the room.

Ch3rryBlossom28 said:
Amelie didn't like where this conversation was going already. "First of all calm down or I am going to hang up. Second I'm sure Xavier is fine. He can take care of himself." She pinched the bridge of her nose, clearly frustrated. Why is it always the ones who panic easily that join us? "Where are you so I can meet up with you."
Kian huffed at Amelie dismissing his worry, "Fine," he grumbled before taking a deep breath through his nose. While he was absolutely not okay with Xavier's obvious not okay status, he had learned through word of mouth to always differ to Amelie's opinion, or risk certain annihilation at the hands of a ruthless femme fatale. Kian preferred to keep his head on top of his shoulders for as long as possible, thank you very much.

"I'm at, um," he paused, leaning out from the alley mouth he had taken up residence whilst fiddling with his phone. He frowned as he searched for a street sign, "I'm near the corner of Snelling and Triton," he concluded, blowing his bangs past his nose in an entirely useless attempt to get them out of his eyes.

Alec was in shock by the slap. What the hell? He took his hands out of his pockets and wiped the blood from his mouth. "Excuse me from telling the truth. And if you don't want my help fine." He turned and started to walk away but stopped. "And Kai don't think I'm an easy person to kill. I don't usually roam around by my self." He continued walking. I'll be back for you Xavier. I promise. He picked up his phone and dialed a number. "Hey Amelie, Kai captured Xavier."

"I'll be there in a few minutes. Stay put." Right after she hung up on him her phone went off again. "What?! I said I was going to be there soon!....Oh Alec...He what?!" She cursed. Her empty hand shot out ice and the wolf formed beside her. "I ask one thing of you after al these years and this is what happens?...I know I know. You tried your best. Just figure out how to save him. Bye." By the time she hung the phone up again she was on the corner of Snelling and Triton. The wolf nudged her towards the blond hair person. "Kian?" She tapped on his shoulder.

Kian jumped, having been distracted by the continued observation of the mysteries that was his cellular device.

"Oh! Amelie, wow, you're really quick!" he greeted, a temporarily cheerful tone in his voice from the surprise, but soon after his eyebrows furrowed and he frowned at the girl. He didn't say anything else, but his expression broadcasted it all.

Are you okay? Where were you? Where was Xavier? I'm not sure he's fine and I don't currently want to just rely on your word about it. We should probably go check on him, regardless. He sounded like someone ran him over about five thousand times, and also slightly loopy, which does not in the slightest equal okay. I just need to make sure he's not dying out on the street somewhere.

Amelie's face remained stoic. He just never quits does he? The wolf started walking in circles around Kian. "It's your lucky day kid. You get to go on a mission with me. One of my targets has been sited and we need to go after him." Amelie snapped her fingers and the wolf came to her side. "I'm warning you now he is a huge bitch to deal with and I don't know how his partner is. My source also said that Xavier got captured by them. Don't know how that happened though. He was fine when I left him." If Alec answered his damn phone he would have actually been fine.

Once Alec exited the building he walked back to the coffee shop he originally met Kai at and hopped on his motorcycle. He knew this attack of theirs would be a death sentence, and at first he was willing to take the risk but now, no. Kai and Caitlin were going to be red listed. Well for his side of things at least. He doesn't want his people contacting them or getting near those two unless needed. I'm going to have to trust you Amelie.

Kai sighed and sat down next to Xavier. He had lost all his previous rage and had no intention on taking it out on Xavier anymore, he was getting bored. Kai then got an idea but put it aside instantly, but then he thought about it again, and the more he thought about it the better it seemed. Kai grabbed a tazer and headed out of the lair. He hopped on his own motorcycle and also grabbed some rope and a bag. Kai then left the lair to search for Alec. Kai found Alec speeding along on his motorcycle so Kai sped up until he was just behind him. "Surprise surprise motherfu*ker!" Kai aimed the tazer and fired at Alec.

(Lol everyone hates Kai now :P )

Xavier glared at Caitlin, then at Kai as he left the lair with a tazer and a few other things. Briefly he wondered where the psychotic kid was going, but the thought left his head right after when he noticed that he was able to actually think clearly. He blinked his eyes several times, then closed them and sat up a little straighter. He'd learned how to count and figure out how severe any wounds he had without looking while in the government training, and was always keeping in practice with his luck and habit of "vacationing". No bruises, no cuts, no stitches, even his leg had been un-fractured if that was possible. There was still a dull throb in his head, but he assumed that was from the drugs or whatever that the crazy chick gave him. Quickly realizing that this was a million to one chance, Xavier got off the bench and took off to the streets, easily finding his way. Once outside he took a deep breath and sighed, glad to be out of the stupid lair. Mentally doing the enie menie thing, he finally decided to go right an started walking that way, sticking to the shadows and keeping his head down.

yistae said:
Xavier glared at Caitlin, then at Kai as he left the lair with a tazer and a few other things. Briefly he wondered where the psychotic kid was going, but the thought left his head right after when he noticed that he was able to actually think clearly. He blinked his eyes several times, then closed them and sat up a little straighter. He'd learned how to count and figure out how severe any wounds he had without looking while in the government training, and was always keeping in practice with his luck and habit of "vacationing". No bruises, no cuts, no stitches, even his leg had been un-fractured if that was possible. There was still a dull throb in his head, but he assumed that was from the drugs or whatever that the crazy chick gave him. Quickly realizing that this was a million to one chance, Xavier got off the bench and took off to the streets, easily finding his way. Once outside he took a deep breath and sighed, glad to be out of the stupid lair. Mentally doing the enie menie thing, he finally decided to go right an started walking that way, sticking to the shadows and keeping his head down.
(Uhh Caitlin's still in the lair and the doors are locked, it isn't that easy @yistae )

(hahah well he does point guns at everyone and now trying to tazer poor alec)

A normal person would have freaked for a moment when someone yelled at them like that, but Alec knew something like this might happen. Upon hearing the scream he made a sharp turn into a park. His hand went up and pressed a button on his helmet. "Yes sir?" Someone answered. "I've been targeted. Send Alpha." He responded. "But sir. You told us never to send her out on the field. She will show on the governments radar so fast..." "NOW!" "Yes sir." Silence filled the helmet. Alec took another turned onto a side road. ALpha was their secret weapon ad against Kai it would shut him down so fast. But the guns will still be useful. He sped off trying to gain time for Alpha to get here.

(What does Alpha do?)

Kai took aim and fired. The first shot missed as Alec veered off course. Kai stabbed himself, feeling the power fuel him he stood and leaped off of his bike, landing on the back of Alec's bike and pulling him off. Kai then pulled out a knife and pressed it to Alec's throat. "Call of that Alpha woman now or I'm killing you!" Kai yelled.

(she can negate gifted's abilities. and how does Kai know about alpha? He coulnt hear alec)

DrHuggies said:
(What does Alpha do?)
Kai took aim and fired. The first shot missed as Alec veered off course. Kai stabbed himself, feeling the power fuel him he stood and leaped off of his bike, landing on the back of Alec's bike and pulling him off. Kai then pulled out a knife and pressed it to Alec's throat. "Call of that Alpha woman now or I'm killing you!" Kai yelled.

(He heard Alec say it, the "fueling" enhances him, so he can also hear and stuff well. While leaping he heard words like Alpha and her and send. If I'm not aloud to do that I understand and I will change my post, but that means I'm knocking you out cold straight away.)

(I would like that. Seems a little op if he can enhance his hearing as well. Also I'm not oging to make alpha like a main thing unless she has to be)

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU." Alec screamed. "I just say one thing and you snap. Me and my organization have never harmed you in anyway. I have the same goal as you. So why are you hunting me down?" Alec has his palms facing upward showing that he isn't a threat.

Kai got off of Alec and helped him up. "I'm sorry," he apologized. Kai knew he had problems managing his anger after he got his gift. It was more like a curse. "Sorry my power just makes me constantly furious." Kai stuck out his hand. "Why don't we set off on the right foot."

Alec groaned in pain as he took Kai's hand and got pulled up. "I guess I'm sorry too. I sounded kind of mean." He took off his helmet and checked his head for injuries. Good nothing too serious. "Now if you wait a moment, I'm going to call of someone. That is, as long as I can trust that you won't attack me." He held the phone up. Waiting for Kai's answer before dialing. "Because if I call her off now and then ask for her on the field again, there is no calling her off a second time." NO matter how much it's risking our organization.

"We will need her next time and I don't want her to be able to be called back." Kai replied. "We will need her when we attack the government." Kai sat down. He wasn't going to attack the government yet, he had to give it time and he needed to train everyone and anyone he could find and trust.

"There is no way I'm letting her go out there. They will do anything they can to snatch her form us. I wouldn't put her at risk like that." Alec walked over to his bike. He inwardly cursed. This is was his favorite and now it has scratches and dents all over it.

"Ok, but can I let Caitlin conduct some experiments on her? She could manufacture darts from her power. It wont hurt her at all since she will give her the pain removing serum stuff." Kai grinned. His bike was smashed into a lamp post. "I guess I'm walking back." Kai laughed and headed off. "Call me when you decide."

"I will.." He called out. He put his helmet back on and pressed the button again. "Yes sir?" "Marie, call of Alpha. She is not needed as of now." "Ye sir. You caught her just as she was about to leave." The phone hung up and Alec got back on his bike. He will have to talk to Alpha when he get back. Climbing back onto the motorcycle and drove off.

(adding this in because I was in class before when I originally wrote this post)

Reaching the coffee shop, Alec parked the bike and took off his helmet. Feels good be to be away from him. I feel like I constantly need to be on guard around him. "Good afternoon boss!" The guy behind the cash register said as Alec entered the place. Alec waved a hand in acknowledgment before heading to back. A rack moved to the side and an elevator appeared. Getting in the door closed behind him and went down. It opened up to the office floor of his HQ. "Marie!" A woman in a suit appeared next to him. "Call in Alpha. I need to talk to her." The woman nodded and disappeared in a blink of an eye. By the time he reached his office there was a young girl. "Alpha it's good to see you again." It amazed him how powerful her gift was. He looked at her 5 foot 1 frame. Her pale white hair was in a pixie cut. Her dark brown eyes looked happy to see him. She had on jeans with tears in them and a loose fitting tank top. Everyone in the office stopped what they were doing and turned to look at her. All of them could feel that their abilities were gone while she was here.

"Alpha, how would you feel about going into the field?" She looked at Alec and shifted her weight from one leg to the other. "But I thought you didn't want me out there...because of the bad guys." Alec's eyes softened. She was so young and had to deal with so much. I can't believe she is only 13. "Yes I know, but an ally wants to see how well you will do if, worst comes to worst, we need you to come with us." She bit the bottom of he lip. "Can I get back to you?" Alec nodded and she turned and left the office, into the elevator and went down. People returned to work once they felt their powers back. "Man I wish I could see her glow. If I could I could probably find more with abilities like her." He sat back down in his desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai returned to the little lair and sat down with Caitlin. "Soooo what's going on?" She asked. "Waiting for the heads up from Alec." Kai stood up and grabbed the pistol. He slammed his hand onto a button and targets started whirring and moving around. Kai loaded the gun and kept shooting until the clip was empty.

(No. He ran out and is just kinda wandering around hoping not to get his ass kicked again xD )

(She went into a different room, and you think he doesn't know how to pick a lock? Please)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back