• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Those of Edryae

Yeah! You can still join! It's always open. ;>> and, yayaya!! You can have multiple characters.

Azathoth said:
Ehm.. I can still join, right? :o
And.. You mentioned it was alright to have more than one character?

Mm.. The humans who lived their whole lives around dragons seems weirdly unfamiliar with dragons.. Even dragons who have lived in their area for years..

Also.. Dragons who lived in the same area also seems weirdly unfamiliar with each other..

Why? It makes very little sense..

Azathoth said:
Mm.. The humans who lived their whole lives around dragons seems weirdly unfamiliar with dragons.. Even dragons who have lived in their area for years..
Also.. Dragons who lived in the same area also seems weirdly unfamiliar with each other..

Why? It makes very little sense..
That's because not many of us have real bios to go off of to explain the relationship between dragons or humans

Ayr's lived in the forest his whole life, sometimes he'd see a human but he thinks their rather uninteresting creatures,,, cx

Me and Needle have come up with a bit of backstory- lore. It might help, but I'm not 100% sure. Plus, we still wanna see everyone else's opinion on it,, ''> Tweak it if we have to.

Amori's completely oblivious to the fact she's around dragons :P If she were she'd be asking to play jump rope with there tails most likely.

Yewitz said:
Ayr's lived in the forest his whole life, sometimes he'd see a human but he thinks their rather uninteresting creatures,,, cx
Me and Needle have come up with a bit of backstory- lore. It might help, but I'm not 100% sure. Plus, we still wanna see everyone else's opinion on it,, ''> Tweak it if we have to.
Gonna need that lore as soon as possible

Before the Awyreds showed up, Edryae was split into many small factions of humans and dragons who were constantly at war with each other. The humans mainly controlled the West and North, the dragons controlled the East and South. Then the Awyreds showed up, a race who could turn both human and dragon. They took over the lands, and currently the Havenhale's rule the empire. There are a bunch of other Lords who take care of small villages and towns along the Eastern Coast.

idk iDk need opinions aa

I think that's cool, but all the dragon's have human forms it seems. What if the awyreds have a special ability that gives them an upper hand.

Also, what is the stories goals? Is there an ancient dark force or something that they have to find? Are the awyreds corrupt and do the humans have a role to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back