• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Those Forgotten Souls

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

-Those Forgotten Souls-

Those who forget tend to be lost. Those who are lost tend to lose more than just their way. Those forgotten souls are rarely found, however that does not mean they are completely lost. In a realm where the lost ones live there is not much difference from the real world. There are still cities and towns, shops, schools, nothing seems to change, however that couldn't be further from the truth. In this horrifying realm there are monsters, shadows of yourself, your family, friends, and much more. They may not be able to harm you, but the emotions that stir within you can, materializing and transforming into creatures you thought were only in your nightmares and hunting you down. Those forgotten souls have one advantage, this realm contains magic of all sorts, those who can survive may have a chance to learn what they've forgotten and leave before the horrors consume them, where others could very well join the realm of horrors as a foul creature bent on transforming others into horrors of the forgotten realm. Will you survive? Can you continue a normal life? Can you face your fears, your past, and your memories? Only time will tell, though there is not much time left.

Those Forgotten Souls.png

-The Interest Starts Here-

Intense introduction right? That's what I'm hoping. I'm looking for anyone who may find interest in this role play. I want to set up a group of people who've lost their memories, have had horrible pasts that they'd rather forget, and live life as normal as possible. Granted this will be a feat I think it can happen with some support behind it. Yes there will be certain aspects that may complicate things, however the more complicating the rp becomes I think it would become more interesting. For the most part it will be a sandbox for how things go, however I will end up making scripted events at certain times for the sake of keeping things within a bit of control so it doesn't run rampant with craziness. Those who would like to see this happen, this is your place to support the idea, give me some suggestions, and throw me some questions about my plans. Hope you will all enjoy and support this idea so that I could make it into a roleplay worth remembering!

Here's my checklist of things to set up before I consider starting the roleplay, also if you could tag people who might be interested that would be helpful! @NickTonCutter @Princess Ami

-Character Sheet (Complete)

-Locations

-Intro Post

-Rules

-Possible Plot End

-Side Stories?

-How I'll Add Threats

Here's my checklist of things to set up before I consider starting the roleplay, also if you could tag people who might be interested that would be helpful! @NickTonCutter @Princess Ami

-Locations

-Intro Post

-Rules

-Possible Plot End

-Side Stories?

-How I'll Add Threats

-Locations (Complete)

-Intro Post

-Rules

-Possible Plot End

-Side Stories?

-How I'll Add Threats

-Locations

-Intro Post

-Rules

-Possible Plot End

-Side Stories?

-How I'll Add Threats

No one liners for the rules ! xD  

Since my grammar is kind of hopeless,i can't really help you for the intro post.

I have possibly and idea : People in this realm could die in their dreams,while the awaken people can enter in the dream of sleeping people is something went wrong.What do you think?I'm not the best with idea but i will try my best to help you.

Everything on the checklist is complete! Now we just need to wait for more people to hopefully have an interest in the rp then I'll set it up and start right away!

Ooh! I am so glad to have stumbled upon an interesting idea that hasn't already begun. You can count me in! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back