• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

This Will Be the Day ~RWBY Role Play~

"Then end up crashing after for a day." He added, a hand sliding up to the back of his neck. "At least after that is combat training, can't fall asleep there or I'm getting a warhammer to the face, yeah?" He added, heading into the classroom.

(Also am thinking of changing up my weapons, I know poor timing, but I will work it into the rp. I will go over the changes in a pm and you can yay or nay it for me perhaps, also it will be our ooc I guess.)

(Sounds good with me.)

Malvo snickered once more, hands tucking into her pockets as her cape would slightly sway as she walked. "Yeah, definitely a bad idea t' fall asleep in that class."

"But hey, at least I got you to keep me up for now, right?" He suggested as he sat down, leaning back in his seat, an ear twitching slightly as it was flicked by a student. "Hey!" He said, turning around, and glaring at the kid trying to get away. "Problem?" "Yeah, actually. You got a couple ears sticking out of your head... I thought that wasn't normal in people." Aryl glared harder and shook his head. "You seem to have a thicker head than most Grimm do! Leave me alone and we won't have any problems, sound alright? Or do you write it down for you?" He joked, still managing to sound cold and encompass the message while getting laughs from human and faunus alike. "That's what I thought." He finished, sitting back down with a huff. "Some people..."

"But hey, at least I got you to keep me up for now, right?" He suggested as he sat down, leaning back in his seat, an ear twitching slightly as it was flicked by a student. "Hey!" He said, turning around, and glaring at the kid trying to get away. "Problem?" "Yeah, actually. You got a couple ears sticking out of your head... I thought that wasn't normal in people." Aryl glared harder and shook his head. "You seem to have a thicker head than most Grimm do! Leave me alone and we won't have any problems, sound alright? Or do you write it down for you?" He joked, still managing to sound cold and encompass the message while getting laughs from human and faunus alike. "That's what I thought." He finished, sitting back down with a huff. "Some people..."

"Yep!" Malvo sat beside Aryl, soon finding her gaze to dart back to the student as she'd watch the scene unfold. With a fallen smile and a silent growl, she'd soon run back as she looked to the table in front of her. Her hood still having hidden her ears. "Don't let 'em get t' you..."

"I'll try my best..." He said, putting his head down, his ears drooping as the lecture began.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Malvo would pat his back before looking forward - taking out a few papers so she could be ready to take notes. During this, she sighed. Her ear flicking underneath her hood.

He listened to Oobleck drone on about the history of the faunus, not particularly interested because he practically lived it. He began talking about a battle back when the faunus fought the humans, and he tuned in a bit. "Now can anybody tell me why the faunus had the advantage during this night attack against them?"

He listened to Oobleck drone on about the history of the faunus, not particularly interested because he practically lived it. He began talking about a battle back when the faunus fought the humans, and he tuned in a bit. "Now can anybody tell me why the faunus had the advantage during this night attack against them?"

Malvo arched a brow, glancing about to see if anyone had the answer. Though, she knew the answer herself. But, do to her quiet nature, she kept quiet with her pencil to the paper.

"Come on, one of you must know the answer!" Oobleck proclaimed, looking at the students with hopeless frustration. "Aryl! Tell us why faunus had the advantage during this battle." Oobleck said, pointing to the half-awake wolf boy. "Huh? Well faunus are known for having better night vision." He said. "Exactly! Very good!"

"Come on, one of you must know the answer!" Oobleck proclaimed, looking at the students with hopeless frustration. "Aryl! Tell us why faunus had the advantage during this battle." Oobleck said, pointing to the half-awake wolf boy. "Huh? Well faunus are known for having better night vision." He said. "Exactly! Very good!"

Malvo blinked, looking to Aryl as she smiled a bit. Soon leaning back as she looked back to Oobleck - turning her attention down to her notes every now and again as she'd add to them. This, of course, was only stopped when she felt a very slight tug at her hood. Quickly, she'd grip the tip of it to prevent it from being pulled off. Her attention turning back to the student behind her as she squinted slightly. "Don't touch."

Aryl glanced at Malvo with a tired face. "Hmm?" He asked, then looking to the girl who was pulling her hand away from Malvo's hood. He looked away and shook his head. He yawned quietly and closed his eyes only for the class to end, with everyone standing and starting to talk, causing him to shoot up. "How long was I out?" He questioned, grabbing his stuff and glancing at Malvo.

Aryl glanced at Malvo with a tired face. "Hmm?" He asked, then looking to the girl who was pulling her hand away from Malvo's hood. He looked away and shook his head. He yawned quietly and closed his eyes only for the class to end, with everyone standing and starting to talk, causing him to shoot up. "How long was I out?" He questioned, grabbing his stuff and glancing at Malvo.

"Nearly the whole class." Malvo answered, standing up as she glanced to Aryl. In this movement, she sighed and handed over a couple of papers. A smile on her face. "Don't worry. I took notes fer ya."

"Thanks..." He said, an apologetic grin on his class. "Come with me real quick, I need to do something before our next class starts. I won't be long." He said, walking opposite the other kids to the weapon smithing room.

"Thanks..." He said, an apologetic grin on his class. "Come with me real quick, I need to do something before our next class starts. I won't be long." He said, walking opposite the other kids to the weapon smithing room.

Malvo would nod, following after Aryl after lifting her books. Her attention shifting to the opposite traveling students before she'd then look to her friend once again. "Whaddya need t' do?" She'd then furrow her brows as her eyes widened. "I didn't break anything of yours, did I!? Aaaaagh, I'm sorry if I did..."

"Break these?" He asked, motioning to his weapons. "Heaven's no, these were my mother's, and my mother's father's, and so on." He said, walking into the room. "I just wanna modify them..." He said. He held up the mace and held it over something, which soon lit ablaze, melting it down to be used to forge. "I am revamping my weapons for a more versatile approach." He said, taking the metal pouring them into molds, then quickly working on making a pair of knives. He shows them to her, holding one in each hand. "Good?" He asked, then flipped the blades in, letting them form around his knuckles to make brass knuckles on each hand. Then he took the staff and looked at it. "How did this work again...?" He asked quietly, then got it to split in half. He used spare metal and turned on end into an automatic weapon capable of firing dust rounds, and the other half into a kukri, which both smoothly came together and apart. "Perfect." He muttered, then looked at Malvo as he sheathed the spear. "Alright, let's go before we are late!" He said, taking her by the hand and quickly jogging to class before Goodwitch came in, with not much time to spare.

(Long post may be long...)

"Break these?" He asked, motioning to his weapons. "Heaven's no, these were my mother's, and my mother's father's, and so on." He said, walking into the room. "I just wanna modify them..." He said. He held up the mace and held it over something, which soon lit ablaze, melting it down to be used to forge. "I am revamping my weapons for a more versatile approach." He said, taking the metal pouring them into molds, then quickly working on making a pair of knives. He shows them to her, holding one in each hand. "Good?" He asked, then flipped the blades in, letting them form around his knuckles to make brass knuckles on each hand. Then he took the staff and looked at it. "How did this work again...?" He asked quietly, then got it to split in half. He used spare metal and turned on end into an automatic weapon capable of firing dust rounds, and the other half into a kukri, which both smoothly came together and apart. "Perfect." He muttered, then looked at Malvo as he sheathed the spear. "Alright, let's go before we are late!" He said, taking her by the hand and quickly jogging to class before Goodwitch came in, with not much time to spare.

(Long post may be long...)

Malvo would release a sigh of relief, a hand on her chest in the action. "Oh, good!" Through the revamp, she would give a nod, leaning against the wall as she observed the process. "Looks good!" She complemented before quickly dashing out the door with him - quickly taking a seat as she exhaled in relief.

Aryl sat next to her, the brass knuckles still in his fists, he looked around the room, seeing a few slightly familiar faces in the class. "Who do you think you will be fighting?" He asked, glancing at her.

Aryl sat next to her, the brass knuckles still in his fists, he looked around the room, seeing a few slightly familiar faces in the class. "Who do you think you will be fighting?" He asked, glancing at her.

Malvo would blink come the question, allowing her emerald gaze to take a full scan of the class as she lifted her brows. "I'm not sure. All I know is I'm not gonna go easy on 'em. What about you?"

"Same here, but the blonde one down there seems pretty capable. She'd be a good fight." He saud, Goodwitch then walking into the room. "Good Afternoon, class. Today will be some more sparring, but you will be pitted up against those from another team. First up is Malvo and Nora." She said, waiting for the two to come down to the sparring floor.

"Same here, but the blonde one down there seems pretty capable. She'd be a good fight." He saud, Goodwitch then walking into the room. "Good Afternoon, class. Today will be some more sparring, but you will be pitted up against those from another team. First up is Malvo and Nora." She said, waiting for the two to come down to the sparring floor.

Malvo nodded in agreement to Aryl, her ears perking under her hood as she'd heard her name get called first. Her attention briefly moved to Nora before she'd then head down to the sparring floor to take her place - grabbing Dusk and Darkness before she left her seat.

Nora looked around, grinning as she hefted up her warhammer and head down to spar with Malvo. "Good luck!" She said, still smiling as she got ready to fight. Goodwitch nodded as the two were ready. "You may begin." She said.

Nora looked around, grinning as she hefted up her warhammer and head down to spar with Malvo. "Good luck!" She said, still smiling as she got ready to fight. Goodwitch nodded as the two were ready. "You may begin." She said.

Entering position, Malvo removed Dusk and Darkness from their respective sheaths before motioning for Nora to make the first move. Her finger lightly resting next to the trigger.

Nora nodded back and grinned, rushing forward, bringing the large warhammer up in a huge arc, keeping her momentum she angles out and turns it into a big sideswipe.

Nora nodded back and grinned, rushing forward, bringing the large warhammer up in a huge arc, keeping her momentum she angles out and turns it into a big sideswipe.

Malvo turned her attention to the side the attack was coming from before quickly managing to leap over it. A smirk soon sliding up her face as she then ran forward to deliver a slash.

Nora, instead of recovering like someone would expect, grounded herself on the spot and kept the hammer going for a final spin to try and stop the attack.

Nora, instead of recovering like someone would expect, grounded herself on the spot and kept the hammer going for a final spin to try and stop the attack.

Malvo kept her movement quick as she managed to get a single slash in before jumping back. To her advantage, she was able to push against the handle of the Warhammer with her foot before she'd then do a flip and land on the ground. In this process, her hood had accidentally been removed from her head - her black wolf ears causing classmates to gasp in surprise, as well as whisper. Malvo payed no mind to it, however, as she moved in for another attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back