• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

This Will Be the Day ~RWBY Role Play~

Aryl watched her spin start, putting a hand on the mace as he let the handle take the blow, a foot taking a step back to keep balance. He pushed the blade back then moved to grab his spear, holding it to his right and keeping an eye on Malvo.

Her continued spin caused the blade to drag across the handle of the mace, the sound causing her ears to perk. And, with the continued momentum, she'd end up keeping the spin in motion as she brought her other blade around.

Aryl quickly sidestepped, putting the spear between her and him, then spinning around with swiftly bringing the blade across in a downward arc, trying to disarm her.

Aryl quickly sidestepped, putting the spear between her and him, then spinning around with swiftly bringing the blade across in a downward arc, trying to disarm her.

Malvo widened her eyes a bit the moment Darkness was knocked from her hold. Her gaze having quickly traveled to look as she kept a tight hold of her other blade.

Not even caring that he was succesful, he kept him momentum and swung across horizontally, bracing for a block.

Malvo quickly moved Dusk, holding the blade vertically so she could block the attack. Slightly skidding backwards as per result of the momentum.

The force of the hit brought his arms reeling back despite his tensing and he took a step to ground himself, trying to bring spear back around to defend again, leaving him vulnerable.

The force of the hit brought his arms reeling back despite his tensing and he took a step to ground himself, trying to bring spear back around to defend again, leaving him vulnerable.

She grinned, noticing the vulnerability before shifting on her feet as she'd inhale - moving forward and slashing her blade vertically in hopes to use her opponent's opening to her advantage

Unable to fully protect himself, she hit the blade of his spear, causing it to force itself from his hands, spiriling and clattering too the ground. He took out Starlight and prepared for another attack, one hand on his mace, the other open.

Unable to fully protect himself, she hit the blade of his spear, causing it to force itself from his hands, spiriling and clattering too the ground. He took out Starlight and prepared for another attack, one hand on his mace, the other open.

Malvo panted very slightly, grinning as she stepped back a few paces. Blade pointed forward.ย "Yer turn. Come at me."

"Oshite Mairu..." He mumbled, glancing up at her and charging, swinging it down in a violent arc

Inhaling, she moved her blade up and horizontal in an attempt to block. Her hand against the other end of her blade for more support.

The mace came down in the center of the blade, and he quicklyย brought it back to strike again and again, coming from multiple angles each time in an attempt to get a hit off, each swing becoming slightly slower than the last.

The mace came down in the center of the blade, and he quickly brought it back to strike again and again, coming from multiple angles each time in an attempt to get a hit off, each swing becoming slightly slower than the last.

Successfully, Malvo had been able to block at least three of the hits. Though, following the forth hit, she'd widen her eyes at the sight of the metal slowly beginning to bow. This, of course, providing an opening as she flinched and took one of the hits before jumping back.

Last edited:
The sudden feeling of the hit sent a jolt through his arm, and he brought it back and rolled his wrist a bit to lossen up some. "Done?" He asked, panting slightly

The sudden feeling of the hit sent a jolt through his arm, and he brought it back and rolled his wrist a bit to lossen up some. "Done?" He asked, panting slightly

Malvo would also pant, closing her eyes as she would give a single nod. Slowly attempting to straighten her posture. "... I could use a break, at least."

Aryl as if on command loosened and straightened up, panting heavily and walking to grab his stuff. "Damn..." He said through ragged breaths. "Time?" He asked

Aryl as if on command loosened and straightened up, panting heavily and walking to grab his stuff. "Damn..." He said through ragged breaths. "Time?" He asked

"Thirty minute spar time, and it's..." Malvo checked her watch. "Quarter after five."

"Half an hour to get ready for history? Great." He said, shaking his head as he holstered his weapons and started walking back to their room.

"Half an hour to get ready for history? Great." He said, shaking his head as he holstered his weapons and started walking back to their room.

Malvo made her way over to pick up the dusk striker sent flying across the field prior to them stopping. Soon sheathing them both as she smiled. "Ah, don't worry. We'll make it."

"I know that, but there won't be enough time to relax..." He said, glancing back at her and waiting for her to catch up. Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"So... we'll catch up on relaxing after! Besides," Malvo rushed over, catching up with ease as she held a smile. "At least we'll be sitting."

"All his jittering makes me feel like I ran a marathon though." He grumbled, though couldn't but have a small grin. "I mean, guy must have like coffee with like half of it being sugar in that cup, I swear."

"All his jittering makes me feel like I ran a marathon though." He grumbled, though couldn't but have a small grin. "I mean, guy must have like coffee with like half of it being sugar in that cup, I swear."

Malvo snickered, stretching a bit as she watched him. "No argument there... Man, y' know how much homework I could probably get done if I had that energy!? I could probably get a month's worth done in two days!"

"Then end up crashing after for a day." He added, a hand sliding up to the back of his neck. "At least after that is combat training, can't fall asleep there or I'm getting a warhammer to the face, yeah?" He added, heading into the classroom.

(Also am thinking of changing up my weapons, I know poor timing, but I will work it into the rp. I will go over the changes in a pm and you can yay or nay it for me perhaps, also it will be our ooc I guess.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back