• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic This Race Is Far From Over! ( Oban Star Racers Sequel )

BloomingSoul

This is a pretty old show, sadly not very much people know about it, yet I still keep my hopes up!
If you're one of the people who have no idea what this is, then I'd just tell you to google it lol, but I'll sum it up. Basically a race is held, for all racers from different planets to comepete for the ultimate prize. So just like a racing anime, filled with laughs and excitement. Well to me, it was. Expect for the ending that left me hanging. I ain't gonna spoil it but if I accidentally do then I'm sorry XD.

Since I didn't really like the ending of the anime/show, whatever you wanna call it..I personally think it's an anime even though that it was aired on Disney XD back in the day. I know an anime when I see one. *Ahem* Anyway, back to the point, I don't want it to end like that really. So maaaybe, a sequel kinda for it? Wouldn't it feel just relieving to know that the human earth team won the prize? Only this time the prize will be different from the original one..

If any of you know what this anime is that will make me very happy. And please join. Now I want to mix it up a bit, so the team will be different. All OCs! I did want my character to be a specific role but if you want that role so badly I can make an acception and we can switch!
Pilot/Driver: Open
Gunner: @BloomingSoul
Engineer One: Open
Engineer Two: Open
And Boss of the team: Open
Friendly Rival/s/ There can be more than one: Open
And please let's try to make this equal gender roles. I think we should try a male pilot this time, y'know to make it different than the original.

wallpapers-oban-star-racers-2.jpg

I would love to do an Oban RP, if this is looking! I loved the show as a kid! :) I'd be down to play a pilot, or either engineer, and I can do any gender- do you mind Non-binary genders? I had a great idea for a NB pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back