• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern This love.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"What if he gets shot?" 

"Then I'll be there for him. Obviously. "

"What if a robber comes to your house!? Where your children would be!?"

"Oh mother, please..." 

"What if someone gets kidnapped?!!" 

"Again, mom really!?" 

Nobody asked the questions;what if he goes undercover and ends up actually getting involved with some bad people?

What if he goes on benders for weeks because he watched his best friend and partner die!?

What if, his PTSD from serving our country becomes too great and he starts hearing voices!? 

The couple had gotten married young, yet even at a young age Elaine knew she had found the love of her life. They had started a life, even a family while he went into the academy after serving in the army. Everything seemed blissful, until things started to tumble out of control. The PTSD from his war days, the drinking, from the job, the killing of her husbands best friend and the undecover job he had taken, leading him down a very shaky new path of addiction. Elaine slowly watched her husband spiral.

So as per usual this is a cliche, I have a starter and I'm so set on finding someone to play this male veteran/cop whose hurting on the inside!! I have a starter in mind, along with hoping maybe this can be something long term! Can Elaine save her husband, her marriage and save their children from seeing their own father destroy himself?! Help me find out. ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to just send me message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back