Absence THIS IS NOT THE END! (Month Hiatus)

Ballerina

Freckle Faced Fidgeter
Gahhhh! I really didn't think I would ever have to make this kind of post, but here I am. I feel like it was unfair to pretend that I'll still be active because I know that I probably have let quite a few people down already by failing to reply or joining roleplays. So quite a lot has been going on in my personal life recently and life has been a little too chaotic for me to roleplay. I haven't been nearly as active as I would like to be or as I said I would this month, but life had other plans for me. I have not been in the best state of mind for the past three weeks or so due to everything that has been happening in my city, Orlando and after the recent death of someone I knew, I don't think I'll be in a good place to roleplay this week either. Even though I know all this unwanted chaos will probably clear up in a week or two, I have summer plans made that will hopefully make up for all the stuff going on. I'll be in Seattle and Alaska for two weeks, but where I'm at will have no wifi or service, so even if I wanted to, I still can't roleplay. Then I have another two weeks that I'll be super busy and will only have time to prepare my cosplay from hell for an upcoming convention, but I'll let y'all know if anything changes (hopefully something magical will happen opening up more free time to rp.) Hopefully I'll be back mid to late July when school will start back up again. I know I'm really going to miss roleplaying and being around such awesome members, let's just hope that when I come back my writing skills won't go down the drain. Just know that this is not the end roleplaying for me, and I'm dying to get back as soon as I can!

Cya later,

Ballerina ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back