• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This is high school? {Always Accepting}

Clydd/Dom:

"Well it doesn't fit that pretty face." The both scowled before sitting down next to them.

Clyde:

"It's a guy thing that we do whenever someone isnt being themselves, if they brood, they get bopped on their head." He shrugged it off as not a big deal.

Dom:

He shook his head while looking at Sky. "It just doesn't fit you, it's something I would like to, s sibling feud I mean, but I can't so I kinda got jealous but at the same time mad cause I don't when someone broods." He weakly smiled at her before looking back at the clouds.
@Skylark

Clyde:

He punched her shoulder lightly with a smile "yeah that's better, be happy don't worrym" that's what the yellow bird from that song said on youtube once he searched for songs.

Dom:

He smiled at her. "The smile of my parents, my brother and my unborn sister, telling me to continue being who I am and not let anyone put me down." That's what he always saw when he looked at the sky, he remembered when his parents die and the doctors couldn't save his unborn sister, he also remember seeing his brother smile while dying. Those moments where things that would stay on his heart forever.
@Skylark

Lilian smiled at him. She messed with her hair as she looked at the ground.

Sky looked at him sort of sadly "wow" she said "what I see is something well different then others at this school and it's something most people wouldn't understand" @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Clyde:

"So what exactly is gonna happen after this?" He asked cause he didn't exactly know what he want to do before heading to work at 6pm.

Dom:

He continue looking up. "They sky and cloud together are two different things, one is spacious, another is Serene and beautiful." He closed his eyes slightly. "It stops me from worrying about school and anything that bothers me." He placed his hand on her hand, not sure if she was gonna let him or not.
@Skylark

Last edited by a moderator:

Clyde:

He gritted his teeth and glared at her, that wasn't funny. It was a minute change so of course, he wouldn't find it funny. He huffed and gave his back to her.

Dom:

He hummed to himself a song that he had a long time ago called 'If you could see me now by The Script.' That song usually helped him calm down whenever he felt sad or alone.
@Skylark

Lilian felt bad "sorry..." She said "i always says stupid things..." She looked at the ground really awkwardly she decided not to talk because If she said anything else stupid he would probably be super mad at her.

Sky looked at him she smiled then put her head on his shoulder she listened to him humm the song @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom:

"It was February 14, valentine's day, the roses came but they took you away." He tried his best to silently sing the song to himself. "Tattoo on my arm, is it charm to disarm all the harm, gotta keep myself calm and the truths that your gone and I'll never get the chance to show you this songs." He stopped when he couldn't remember anything else of the song.

Clyde:

He placed his head on her shoulder. "Sorry, I just fin that thing embarrassing so I get upset whenever someone mentions the word donkey, well except when they say it on Shrek the movie, a real great movie." He whispered to her.
@Skylark

Lilian looked at him and smiled slightly. "Ok let me rephrase my sentence." She said "you could come over and ride one of the horses" she said quietly with a small smile.

Sky looked at him she smiled slightly. She felt sad but happy at the same time. "What do you think of me?" She asked quietly. Then her eyes widened "sorry I didn't mean to say that." She bit her lip and looked awkwardly away. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Clyde:

He nodded his head at her. "As long as you don't remind me of anything about Donkey."

Dom:

"You're cute, pretty, fun to talk with, Adventurous, weird but in a good way and funny." He couldn't say anything because he just met her, but he really liked her but first he needed to know her more. @Skylark

Clyde:

"How many minutes or hour away is it from here?" He asked.

Dom:

"If we continue to talking, things can always head to a better route, I like talking to you and you're a fun person so those are positives." He smiled at her, while gripping her hand softly.
@Skylark

"About 15-20 it's not very far away." Lilian said with a smile

Sky looked over she was sort of embarrassed she smiled slightly and her face was turning a little red but not much. She thought to herself 'Sky you always have to be so awkward..' @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Clyde:

He nodded at her. "Want to take you there or not?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Dom:

"Does it bother you the answer?" He opened his eyes and looked at her.
@Skylark

Maeve appears beside Trevor, passing him his game console back. "Trev," Maeve says, "you can have it back now. It's fine." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Tawny sighs as she heads to her locker and gets out her jacket. She slips it on before heading out to the front of school, waiting for one of her brothers.

-Ryan-

Ryan tilted his head to the side before holding Jada's chin up with his index finger, so he could see her dazzling smile which could even make Beyoncé jealous. His ocean-blue eyes were continuously searching through her's with not much subtlety needed.
She is just the most beautiful thing. A girl from a picture. "I don't know... It just suits you." The boy turned his lips up into a soft smile as he stepped away from Jada, dropping his hand in the process. He gestured for them to continue walking. "But you still need to answer my question."

@Dylans Wife

"Sure my sisters probably going to be here for awhile" Lilian smiled

Sky looked over a little bit blushing "no" she said quietly (sorry I fell asleep) (btw I have school so I won't be on for a bit..) @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

@AmRosey

Stanley actually didn't mind Sasha. She's a bit in your face but so was he. ''Just a reminder'' Stanley grinned. He grabbed his schoolbag from the ground which was basically empty. He never carried much books about. ''So, are you going to class?''He questioned her.

-Sasha-

tumblr_n6fzarixvm1t4o9q6o1_500.gif

"Well, that's what I'm here for, right?" Sasha watched Stanley as he grabbed his backpack and slung it over his broad shoulders, however, a metal lighter captured the girl's gaze as it dropped down to the newly polished floor. Bending down to get the object, Sasha couldn't help but smirk as she turned it over in her soft palm. As she stood back up, she could see herself in the reflection. "You're either planning to set the school on fire or you smoke without a care. One seems more possible than the other." The girl held the boy's property out to him so he could take it. "I've got maths, unfortunately."

@irl000

Trevor Lee:

He nodded taking the console. "I actually didn't remember I handed it to you, kinda thinking about that new horror movie coming to theater."
@WhisperOnTheWind

Clyde:

"Tell me the direction and we will head there." He answered while standing up. "Gotta get my jacket first."

Dom:

He silently laughed at her reaction, it's been a long time since someone had a reaction like that around him.
@Skylark

tumblr_mr6gnmvtha1qmmsklo5_250.gif

Jada looked up at him once Ryan placed a finger under her chin gently, She stared into his eyes with a smile on her face. She saw that he was so in depth with looking at her it made her heart point rapidly against her chest. "What do you want me to answer?" She questioned raising an eyebrow at Ryan. When he dropped his hand she was still blushing and smiling like crazy. Jada was curious of what he really wanted her to answer him about.

@AmRosey

Trevor Lee:

He scratched his head while looking at her. "Family meal plan with the workers and I don't really want to go, so I'm gonna watch a movie or two before sleeping on the car." Whenever he had to do that, he always slept on his truck because no one bothered him and the police couldn't give him ticket or anything, because he was there.
@WhisperOnTheWind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back