• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern THIS INTERESTS YOU

KingofAesir

Ghostly Presence
Okay so, here’s this dump. I need some more 1x1’s so feel free to browse and see if you like any of these. The more * the more I want to do it. :p If they have a bold that means I want to play that role if it’s italicized I don’t mind either one. Thanks!

THEATRE PROMPTS
• We absolutely hate each other but We’re the romantic leads so I guess we’ll have to make this work. //M/F//
• You can’t act for shit but I’m determined to help you improve if it kills me. **** //F/F//
• I’ve seen this play like thirty times and you’re my favorite character and you did it so beautifully I just had to tell you at the stage door oh wait wow you’re really attractive. //Any//
• We were cleaning up after the show and got locked in the theatre over night and I swear I just heard a noise coming from that dark corner. ** //M/F//

MENTAL BOND PROMPTS
• “Stop projecting so much belligerent boredom. I like this TV show. “ //Platonic or Romantic any//
• “Yes, that sounds much better in your head.” //Platonic//
• “Less homicidal thoughts about your coworker right now, please. I’m in a meeting over here. ** //Platonic//

MEDDLING FRIENDS/FAMILY PROMPTS
• ‘Those two are such dorks. Wait they like each other? LET’S LOCK THEM IN A CLOSET- Don’t look at me like that. You knew what I was like when you asked me out.’**** //F/F//
• ‘I told my siblings I had a crush on you and in hindsight I should have known that was a bad idea. Anyway I’m sorry they tied you up I swear I had nothing to do with it. ** //Any//

MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURE PROMPTS
• I’m a siren and I keep accidentally forgetting I have roommates now and end up putting them in my thrall when I’m singing Taylor Swift songs in the shower. ******** //M/F//
• I’m a history major and I keep getting into arguments with one of my classmates about things because they keep saying I’m wrong so I finally scream “how would you know!?!” and they’re like “because I was THERE!!” and that’s how we all found out there’s a centuries old vampire taking our British history class.*************//Platonic//

HOT MESS PROMPTS
• I’m in my underpants at a laundromat waiting for my clothes to wash and your at the washer next to mine and I noticed when you put them in that your clothes were all covered in blood what the fuck? //Platonic//
• You found me hanging by my fingertips from you window ledge and I don’t want to tell you I was going to rob you but I don’t know how else to explain this and I don’t want to go to jail and you’re also kinda cute we should make out when I’m not clinging to your window ledge for my life. //Any//

Hey there! I'd be interested in any of the following!
  • Theatre Prompts 1, 3, & 4
  • Mythological Creature Prompt 2
  • Hot Mess Prompt 1
Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back