• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

Sage shakes her head. “I can’t lose someone else. I already lost Daria. That was like losing my own kid now I’m gonna lose the love of my life. How is that okay?”

He frowned some and just watched her. “Because you’re the strongest person I know and you will get through this.” He murmured and kissed her cheek curling in a little closer starting to feel a little cold.

He smiled tiredly and held onto her while they lay together. “You know... for the record... you were my first ever proper girlfriend.” He told her quietly resting his head on her shoulder.

Sage smiles a little. “That was kind of obvious.” She jokes, trying to keep her mind off of everything.” She moves somehair out of his face. “You’re the only person I’ve ever wanted to marry.” She murmurs soflty.

He smiled tiredly and watched her. “Don’t stay stuck for me... I know you don’t wanna hear it but I’m not getting better love. It’s not possible this time.” He mumbled quietly and watched her hands. “So please... go find someone who’s gonna worship the ground you walk on. He better not be a criminal like that weird ex of yours.” He teased gently and winked at her.

Sage shakes her head. “There’s no one else for me Jason.” She murmurs soflty and caresses his cheek. “How could I ever find someone to take your place.”

“Craigslist?” He suggested then smiled some and turned his face a little and kissed her palm, laying back and trying to get a little sleep.

Over the next couple of hours he seemed to start taking a turn and he was now starting to get real clammy and break out in cold sweats while he slept, wthebfew times he was awake he was refusing food or water but eventually woke up again like normal and lay there watching her in silence.

Sage had eventually moved to the chair by his bed. She didn’t want to get in the way of the nurses who became a constant presence. She was curled up, sleeping. She had been up and down, only sleeping for a few minutes at a time.

He looked over at one of his nurses who was fiddling with his IV. “What are you giving me?” He asked frowning some. Whatever it was was making him feel really really weird and not right at all.

The nurse looks over st him. “Just for your pain dear. Should keep you comfortable.” She tells him and smiles slightly. “You call us if you need us dear.” She tells him and wake out.

He grunted a little and lay back struggling to breathe more feeling like his chest was caving in, starting to hear Sages voice like it was distant. “Nurse gave me pain meds.... reaction.” He managed to get out.

He groaned seeing them come check on him while he lay there unable to move at all, passing out soon after, in absolute agony from the reaction to the medication.

Sage shakes and and slides down the wall. She wraps her arms around herself and shakes her head. She suddenly shoots up and goes over to the nurse. “Who the hell gave him that medicine?!” She screams.

The nurse in there with him frowned some shaking her head. “Ma’am that’s a question for later.... you need to sit with him... he’s not going to be here much longer now. There’s nothing we can do to reverse this reaction.” She told her and carefully moved out the way to allow her to sit with her husband. He was clearly in pain the whole time he was passed out.

Sage frowns and slowly sits down on the edge of the bed. She shakes her head and starts crying. “I love you so much baby. I always will.” She murmurs and caresses his cheek.

He eventually stopped breathing after an hour of laying there in more pain than he had thought was possible and a few seconds later his heart gave out while he was still in her arms.

Sage sobs and holds him tightly. She whimpers and shakes her head. “Dot leave me.” She whimpers and sobs into his chest. She feels a nurse come to lead her away a few minutes later and after a slight strugggle she goes. She makes it as far as the hallway and collapses in a fit of sobs and shaking.

Matt arrived soon after having been called by one of the receptionists, heading straight to the room seeing they were just now covering him and getting him ready to move him, going to sit with Sage and hugged her tight. “What the hell happened?” He muttered.

Sage hugs him tightly and buries her face in his shoulder. She shakes and sobs. “Nurse...gave him pain meds.” She chokes out. “Had reaction.” She manages to tell him through the tears and sniffles.

Matt grit his teeth, not one to lose his temper usually but he got up and went to the nurses station. “What the fuck happened?!” He snapped st th girl there. “I wanna know who gave him the painkillers.” He snapped at him.

The nurse jumps and looks st him. “Sir I need you to calm down. I don’t have that information. They’re checking the cameras and logs to see who it was.” She assures him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back