• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This ain't no West Side Story

He frowned and watched her. “If there was a way to make this painless than I would jump on that and work hard to be here with you.” He promised.

Sage shakes her head. “Let’s get married tonight. I can go down to the courthouse and get the paperwork.” She murmurs and holds his hand.

Sage nods and kisses his head. She gets up and grabs her coat. “I’ll be back soon.” She promises and rushes out and down to the courthouse to get the paperwork.

He fell asleep shortly after she left and by the time she got back there were a couple people in his room again and he was still out.

His main nurse saw her and went over to talk to her. “He was getting some rest but we needed him awak for a couple of paperwork bits for him to sign and we were talking normally but he started slurring his words and he passed out.... he’s slipped into a coma ma’am.” She told her quietly.

His nurse went and got her some water. “Look... he’s refused treatment and it’s already going quickly... we aren’t holding out hope Ma’am.... to be safe I wouldn’t leave him alone for too long the next few days.” She told her.

Sage nods a little and takes the water. “Okay.” She mutters and sighs softly. She places the paperwork from the courthouse on the table by his bed and curls up.

He stayed that way for a week and eventually, despite doctors predictions, managed to wake up again, feeling a little dazed but looked over at Sage and gripped for her hand trying to pull it closer.

Sage jumps a little when she feels a tug on her hand. She looks over at him and her eyes widen. “Jason!” She grips his hand gently and moves closer. “You’re awake oh my gosh.” She murmurs.

He was clearly still not well but he was awake at least. “Hey.... you cut your hair?” He mumbled watching her some and gently tugged on her hand trying to get her to lay with him

Sage caresses his cheek. “Hey I can’t lay down. They’re a too many wires baby.” She murmurs and rubs his hand. “Just relax and let me get a nurse in here.”

He frowned and watched her shaking his head. “Don’t leave.” He begged quietly. “Sage... I don’t think I’ve got long.” He mumbled. “Where are the marriage papers?” He grunted a little.

Sage frowns a little. “Right here baby.” She murmurs and grabs them. “Babe I’m not going anywhere. I’m just gonna cal a nurse in here.”

He frowned some, somewhat aware that he had been out longer than a few hours. “Here.... I wanna sign them.... you should record me saying that... I don’t want them comin after you about it. I’m ....” he paused and descended into a coughing fit laying back and just trying to relax again.

Sage frowns and watches him. She caresses his cheek gently. “Baby you aren’t dying. Come on don’t...don’t talk like that.” She murmurs softly.

He shook his head some. “Please... do that for me.... I don’t want anyone coming after you and saying you forced me.” He mumbled tiredly just reaching for the papers, needing a pen as wel.

Sage frowns and sniffles. She grabs a pen and her phone and starts recording as she hands him the pen. The camera shook in her hands a little as she tried to hold back sobs.

He explained that he was doing it of his own free will and that the timing had just been poor unfortunately, waiting til she stopped recording and then signed where he was supposed to before passing them back to her. “Please come lay with me?” He whispered quietly.

He frowned a little more and just gripped her hand as much as possible. “What are you working on at work at the moment?” He asked her quietly, wantin dtraction from being in that place.

Sage sniffles and tries to compose herself. “Not a lot.” She chokes out. “Helping a guy find the right lawyer for his lawsuit against his old boss.” She murmurs.

He frowned and gently pulled her closer wiping at her tears gently. “It’s gonna be okay. You got Magic at home to look after you.” He pointed out tiredly and kissed her cheek. “Just relax baby.” He murmured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back