• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Third Time's the Charm?

DrBezendrine

Resident Shitposter
Okay. . .So I want to just say for the first part of this--I'm sort of shrugging at this point and whatever is whatever. Alright, sorry, now to go into the actual points:

I'm honestly looking for an RP partner that can feel at ease with any writing style, whether I decide to write a lot, a decent amount, or I'm looking for strictly casual. Usually, I stick to one or two good paragraphs and the ability to play NPC's if needed. Also the ability to compromise.

So this has also been a problem with a few partners I've had in the past. So here's a straightforward list.
Categories I'm Okay With: All of them lol
-(MxF)
-(MxM)
-(FxF)

Genres: These will almost always be romance/adventure
-Modern/Fantasy
-Fantasy
-Modern/SciFi
-Slice of Life/Any
-Modern/Realistic
-Questing

I'm not okay with most the rest just because I feel more comfortable with these above. However, that doesn't mean all of them are out. I am always open to discuss, but these are more comfortable with what I want to RP.

I do love how I started with passive aggression and completely forgot to introduce myself a little bit.

So, hi! I'm DrBezz, or Bezz, or Bezzie or whatever you wanna call me! I'm a music tech major and I love writing right next to music. It's one of the reasons I RP. I can RP almost anything thrown at me and I am very much a people's person unless you've made me mad. Then I get really passive aggressive but it'll pass. I'm normally available between 4pm-12am (EST) except on weekends, which I normally work all day.

I do have a few ideas for some RP's but I would love to hear more than just mine! PM me if interested with Happy Thanksgiving! Anyways, going to leave this up for a bit while I take a quick nap. Peace

Hey there! I'm pretty interested in pretty much all of this; do you have any basic plots thought up or preferences between them? Is there anything you'd like to know about me?

am I making an idiot out of myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back