• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Thir13en Ghosts

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
THIR13EN GHOSTS​
based on: Thirteen Ghosts (2001)
creator: The Birth Of Freedom (Gaiaonline)
genre: horror, survival, thriller, supernatural
discord | profiles | info
The Story
Deep in the woods of Willow Grove, Pennsylvania sits an enormous mansion built by narcissistic collector Cyrus Kriticos. He was a well-known ghost hunter who gathered them in order to power Basileus's Machine. Once powered the machine would open the Ocularis Infernum, the gates of Hell, and Cyrus would be the most powerful man on Earth.

Unfortunately for him things didn’t go as planned. With backstabbing partners as demented as him, the mansion lay dormant for years. Untouched until 2022 when Eric Hill and Jeanine Leos buy it. The house didn’t need many upgrades. A new coat of paint, appliance upgrades and cameras in every room. Eric and Jeanine have their own dreams of being the next big thing. They’ve setup the house to broadcast live and advertised a murder mystery with a cash prize to the winner. After months of careful consideration twelve contestants were chosen.

The Rules
✥ Gonna get this out of the way; Death of character could happen. There will be dark themes.
✥ Mobile friendly codes or spoiler codes. I will mostly be using mobile.
✥ I'm not a stickler for posting multiple paragraphs. I'm trying to get back into roleplaying and for me that ain't it. Write what you can and have fun with it. Just no one liners. Please. Have good grammar, minimal typos and move the plot along. Suggesting ideas for the roleplay is also fantastic.
✥ Real face-claims. Character ages 21+.
✥ Discord needed.

Greetings
Hey! I've been craving a roleplay and ideas bouncing around in the old noggin from zombs, fae to vampires and demons. I've always wanted to revisit this roleplay even though it didn't make it far. I'm not the creator of the roleplay and they haven't been on for years. I have linked the roleplay if anyone is interested. There are things I am changing...specifically the plot and no set character roles. The mechanics of the roleplay are something I enjoyed. I'm posting them in the info section as something we could explore if the roleplay turns stale. Please do not express interest or add a character until you have read the info link.

Last edited:
interested!​

.empathogen. .empathogen. Did you have an idea of how you would play them? I don't think I'd want a character who, like Dennis, already knew what was going on.
They wouldn't know exactly what was happening, but they could tell something odd was afoot. Like, they can't see the ghosts or have flashbacks of the past, but they can feel certain vibes about things as they unfold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back