• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Things that I'm craving (1x1 long term search) (Updated)

haleymikk

Just a Girl
Updated: I am willing to try MxM or MxF with me as the M. I do not have a whole lot of experience playing male characters but I am one hundred percent willing to try if you are interested and willing to let me

Hi there y'all! I cannot create fancy looking things for hopeful ideas, but I am just going to jump right to the chase here.
I love rping like everyone on this site (or at least I would hope) and I've been doing it for about six years now. The name's Haley and I usually rp females but I am totally down to double.
When I rp, I usually follow the form of my partner in length. If they only write a few lines, that's what I will write. But if they write a novel, you better be sure I will too.
I just love creating stories with people.

What am I looking for?
~ Someone who will jump right on in with me and create killer stories and crazy plots and just have fun
~ Someone who is over 18 as I am but if not, maybe we can discuss depending on how close to 18 you are
~ Someone who is down for either MxF pairings with them as the M (or us both doubling) or FxF pairings (Or really any pairing now)
~ Someone who if they don't wanna keep rping will let me know or at least slowly pull away how much they write so it just dies naturally. (Please don't make me fall in love with an rp then suddenly stop. I crave good stories. Just let me know, I'll take no offense)
~ Someone who doesn't mind more mature and darker themes because those can just be fun

Now, what do I want to rp?
Lately I've had a terrible case of writer's block when it's come to coming up with ideas, but I think I'm finally getting back in to the swing of things. Here are things I want to rp. For some of these I already have some killer ideas in mind but for others, let's create a killer plot together!

~ Anything in the past to be completely honest. I love medieval, Victorian, WWI era, WWII era, I just love history my dudes
~ Any and all things fantasy
~ Horror and macabre themes

Here are some examples I have of pairings I like (italicized are ones I'd like to be)

Vampire x Human
Master x Slave
Kidnapped
x Kidnapper
Arranged marriage of any sort
Mental Asylum love (two patients, patients and a doctor, really anything for this)
Exes
Enemies
Military x non military
Princess
x Militant/Knight
Pirate x captive

Some examples of plots of I have in mind (I would like to be Muse A in all of these) (These are just some examples, I have a lot in mind for most of the other pairings above as well)

Dystopia: In this world, it has become a two class system, incredibly rich and incredibly poor. The only catch is, that each has power. In the families of the rich, they have supernatural abilities of the psychic variety and in the families of the poor, they have supernatural abilities of the physical variety. The rich use the poor for entertainment, creating rings where they basically have cock fighting but with the lower class. The rich own fighters and the more your fighters win, the more power you have. Muse A has always hated the fighting but follows what her family makes her do. She has a unique power of complete manipulation. If she touches you and looks into your eyes, she can change your thoughts and desires, make you agree to anything she says. Because of this, their fighters usually always win. Muse B is a recently bought fighter for Muse A's family. What happens though when Muse A's powers don't work on Muse B? And when Muse B leads a revolution against the rich, using Muse A as their captive?

Supernatural: Supernatural creatures have always existed and there's a huge heirarchy among them. Those that are strong and powerful, mainly the vampires and werewolves, have always been at the top. The lower beings, like fairies and dwarves and any halfling creatures have always been made to serve the others in terrible ways. From a young age, you're forced into a school that prepares you for the future. There's a secret resistance though that has been helped along by werewolves that have felt bad for the basic slaves of their own race and vampires. They hide the lower races and protect the children from being forced into the school. Muse A was one of the hidden children, or at least was. Muse B (a vampire) works partime for an organization that captures these hidden children or escaped ones and brings them back to be forced into their roles. After capturing Muse A and forcing her into a university level of the school that assigns your placement for the future (where Muse B also attends), Muse B becomes connected with Muse A again. What happens when Muse B falls for someone that basically is meant to be their slave?

Fantasy: The two kingdoms, Marloy and Kintaria of the north and east kingdoms have been warring for longer than any can remember. Marloy, known for their viscous tactics and deadly soldiers and Kintaria known for their heavy defense and economic attacks. Muse A, the princess of Kintaria is forced to marry Muse B, the evil prince(ss) of Marloy. (Not a lot of detail for this one as of yet)

If you have ANY idea, I'm completely willing to hear it out. I do know some fandoms but not too many. I'd be willing to do the research needed for one o don't know but I'd only do OCs for any fandom ideas you may have.

Last edited:
I might be interested in your military x nonmilitary!

What did you have in mind?

I’m down to play as a male and I’m interested in the vampire x human or the military x non military

I'd be interested in something if you can play a guy. I do have a bisexual character as well, but the other one can be used more easily in fantasy and sci-fi settings. Both characters are dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back