• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Things Change (Teen Titans)

Remi

Sassafrass

Ignore the title as it's a work in progress. I just threw it in there and I'm currently on a Teen Titans (namely BBxTerra) kick after having just returned from a convention.

The plot does not have a solid structure yet because it depends on who joins. One thing to note is that this RP will take place after the episode "Things Change" (the last one) and I really only need one person for this, but if several people are interested then, well, feel free to hop in! The most I will allow is 4, however, because I don't want this to get too cluttered.

My main requisite is that I need a Beast Boy who is willing to go with my BBxTerra shipping needs. If requested I'm more than willing to double up and play a character for you, whether it be for a canon x canon relationship or a canon x OC one. Just let me know (and give me several options if you want me to play a canon character for a pairing that you desire)! Otherwise, Beast Boy and Terra can be our main focus and the rest of the characters that pop in can be split/shared between us.

Once someone is interested we can discuss plot details! I have ideas for the BBxTerra side, but I won't be sharing those just yet due to the fact that they may not be the only focus pairing-wise depending on who joins.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are still interested and it is not too late to reply to this, I would be quite interested myself! I adore Teen Titans, and I've really wanted to have a roleplay of it, that might occur in the timeline not too far after the show's timeline and Things Change. So I would love to do so, if you would like to! But... as for what characters I would prefer to perform, mainly the one I would be most comfortable with would be Robin; as I do love the character and a chance to perform him. I don't know if I could properly perform Beast Boy. If there wasn't any other way, though, I could give an attempt. Otherwise, I hope this will be alright, and that something could still be worked out roleplay-wise. :)  And if not, then I apologize for bothering you here, or being an annoyance.

If you are still interested and it is not too late to reply to this, I would be quite interested myself! I adore Teen Titans, and I've really wanted to have a roleplay of it, that might occur in the timeline not too far after the show's timeline and Things Change. So I would love to do so, if you would like to! But... as for what characters I would prefer to perform, mainly the one I would be most comfortable with would be Robin; as I do love the character and a chance to perform him. I don't know if I could properly perform Beast Boy. If there wasn't any other way, though, I could give an attempt. Otherwise, I hope this will be alright, and that something could still be worked out roleplay-wise. :)  And if not, then I apologize for bothering you here, or being an annoyance.

Hello there! I would definitely love to have a Beast Boy, but if you're okay with our main characters just being Robin and Terra it should be okay (it doesn't look like we'll be getting anyone else). We would just have to figure out a way to get those two interacting considering how things left off during the end of the season. I don't mind changing my original plans though -- especially since I'm just on a Teen Titans kick in general as well. :)

Hello there! I would definitely love to have a Beast Boy, but if you're okay with our main characters just being Robin and Terra it should be okay (it doesn't look like we'll be getting anyone else). We would just have to figure out a way to get those two interacting considering how things left off during the end of the season. I don't mind changing my original plans though -- especially since I'm just on a Teen Titans kick in general as well. :)

I am sorry that I am not a proper Beast Boy performer. >.< But otherwise, yes, it would be perfectly fine with me for the two main characters being Robin and Terra if you wouldn't mind! The relationship of the two before Terra's return and during the apprenticeship was a very interesting one, and it would be neat to have an interaction between the two after the return! Hm... as for a way they could possibly encounter, perhaps either an accidental encounter might work or perhaps an intentional one on Robin's part could occur a little while after the events of the episode? But also, if you would like to plan more further and in detail about the exact situation, we could do so in PMs? Either that way or continuing to do so here would be fine, though. (: It would be a great pleasure to roleplay with you; you seem to be an absolutely lovely roleplay partner, and I hope I could serve to be a good roleplay partner as well and  be able to be a good experience for you roleplay-wise. :)  

I am sorry that I am not a proper Beast Boy performer. >.< But otherwise, yes, it would be perfectly fine with me for the two main characters being Robin and Terra if you wouldn't mind! The relationship of the two before Terra's return and during the apprenticeship was a very interesting one, and it would be neat to have an interaction between the two after the return! Hm... as for a way they could possibly encounter, perhaps either an accidental encounter might work or perhaps an intentional one on Robin's part could occur a little while after the events of the episode? But also, if you would like to plan more further and in detail about the exact situation, we could do so in PMs? Either that way or continuing to do so here would be fine, though. (: It would be a great pleasure to roleplay with you; you seem to be an absolutely lovely roleplay partner, and I hope I could serve to be a good roleplay partner as well and  be able to be a good experience for you roleplay-wise. :)  

Oh don't worry about it! I know how it is -- not all muses work out for everyone, and that's perfectly fine! As for the rp plot I think I'll shoot you a PM shortly, and then we can sort out anything we need to there! You seem like a lovely roleplay partner as well, and I'm excited to get things going! :)  

Heyo! Are ya still in search for an obnoxious green dweeb? Hahaha I'd love to play beast boy that is you're still looking xD

Sweet! I'll be frank, I love teen titans but it's been awhile since I watched the show or read any of thier comics, so pardon me if my memory is a bit rusty

Sweet! I'll be frank, I love teen titans but it's been awhile since I watched the show or read any of thier comics, so pardon me if my memory is a bit rusty

No worries, friend. I've only seen a few episodes recently, so my own memory isn't the best either. If you'd like I can shoot you a PM and we can figure stuff out. :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back