• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Thieves OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SukiRikko

Sayer of sorries 50 times a day!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The out of character thread for A Journey of Thieves.

So, is this just Persona 5 but without the Persona elements?

To be honest...yeah pretty much. That wasn't the original intention. (Or of anything it's a bit more closer to DNAngel.) I wasn't thinking of having powers at first similar to Magic Kaito if you know what that is, they just hone abilities they have very well but one of the other roleplayers suggested having powers when I put it all together and we ended up rolling with it.

Though right now we have now support and other powers and no offense ones so ^^'

To be honest...yeah pretty much. That wasn't the original intention. (Or of anything it's a bit more closer to DNAngel.) I wasn't thinking of having powers at first similar to Magic Kaito if you know what that is, they just hone abilities they have very well but one of the other roleplayers suggested having powers when I put it all together and we ended up rolling with it.

Though right now we have now support and other powers and no offense ones so ^^'
Well, I guess I know what to do with my powers in my app~

All right everyone the plan is to open tonight if not then tomorrow. I just have to approve a profile and make two police on my end since we need some for now. I apologize I'm trying to get everything finished so we can start but my weather had other plans >>

Kiery215 Kiery215 Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Just letting you all know I'll be opening tonight for sure! I need to add Forgotten Home's character to the characters page, we have another joining us so I'm giving them a chance to finish their profile, and I need to make two police men. I will tag you all again here when it's open and ready to post!

Same! I have the ~~unofficial~~ dvd, a rewatch is seriously in order.

Dang I haven't seen all those yet. One cause I dunno which epis he is in and the third Case Closed movie (Which after watching i went ahead and bought the DVD)

All right everyone! I just have to make two more profiles for our police myself, but beyond taht we are open! Feel free to start posting.

👀 (oh good they do have this emoji on here) but oh my gosh yes!

Coming in to say I will be posting today or tomorrow. I apologize I got a little busy this weekend.

I'll try and help you I thought I said something to you? And no worries. My dumb butt just realized I didn't post like I meant to on Monday....

Edit: I didcheck and yeah my comment was a reply to your post, even though it's not wonderful. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back