• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Thieves of a Feather (Funkybub and Shatter)

Venus had forgot to ask Shawn about his cuts again, it didn't even cross her mind when she noticed that he covered them again after he had his shower. She did notice that she had accidently opened them again, or even how she managaed to open them under the bandage he had on. After Shawn jumped out of bed, she continued to sleep, rolling onto her other side, though something woke her up."Shawn?" she called, moving onto her back. "Why are you bleeding?"

Shawn quickly pulled the bedding off the bed, still having Venus sitting on the bed. "Fuck," Shawn said, wiping the blood from his chest. "I never knew you were into scratching." Shawn said, trying to joke with Venus as he felt the bloody gash on his chest. "It's these cuts, I think you clawed at it last night. Fuck."

"Jesus Christ," Venus said, climbing off the bed, rolling her eyes a bit. She walked over to Shawn and grabbed his hand. She walked him into the bathroom and left him there. "Shower," she said. "Before you get it all over my floor," she joked. Closing the dor she collected the bed sheets and made her way to the washer machine, putting the shheets in there or what she can fit for nowand started it. For the rest of the sheets she tried washing some of the blood out with cold water,until they were able to go in. Making her way back up to the bedroom, stopping on the way to get something to cover up the cuts and a cream to help them heal and stop or prevent any invections. Walking back in to the bathroom and sat on the counter with everything next to her, waiting for Shawn to get out.

Shawn smiled as Venus seemed sonewhat concerned with his well being. Stripping out of his boxer, Shawn walked towards their shower, quickly washing the blood before drying himself off. It would be a few hours before the kids would wake up so he'll be able to sort it. Walking out, he noticed Venus holding more or less an entire medical kit. "So when did you become a nurse? Cause I can see you rockin' the outfit." Shawn said, leaning on the counter beside Venus.

Venus rolled her eyes as her husband leaned on the counter beside her. "Of course you do," Venus said. "Though stand in front of me, I need the counter to sit on, cause I'm short and you are too tall," she said, gently grabbing his arm and guiding him to stand in front of her. "Why don't you tell me what happened?" she questioned as she started tending to the cuts.

Shawn sighed as Venus asked. "I wasn't going to tell you, incase you got worried. And I know you're going to be even more worried now. But like, 3 days before I got released, I got attacked by a group of prisoners." Shawn said bluntly as she started to tend his cut.

Venus tended to his cuts, putting the cream on and covering them. "I was goinh to worry about them anyway, especially when you weren't going to tell me. Telling me not to worry will only cause me to," she started, taking a minute to look up at him. "Do you know why?" she asked, realizing that was the day Venus thought was a turn for the worst, and it turned out it did before it got better, one of the worst days of her life.

"I don't know why. Two men walked up to me and asked if I knew who Ned Green was. I shook my head but before I could answer, I felt the make shift blade slice me, I pushed him away but I felt another man grab me and hold me down. He sliced my face and my chest until one guard ran behind him and said 'she's called it off'. At that moment, the 2 men instantly released me and ran off to their cells. I put myself to medical and said i sliced myself in the showers. I think they had gang tattoos, the same ones that guy, 8 ball, had when he was alive." Shawn explained, grimacing as Venus touched the cut area with the anti-infectiant cream.

Venus listened to Shawn as he spoke, shaking her head and covering her mouth with her hand until he finished. "Then they knew you were the same person," she said. "Though why would they be the same gang that was with 8 Ball," she said, before going back to cleaning up his wound and muttering her sorrys when he husband flinched in pain. Soon enough, she was done and leaned over the side of the counter to throw the trash away and putting the other medical stuff away back in the kit she had brought with her.

"How about you go and talk to whoever the fuck is in charge, see what's going on. Aunty D or whatever." Shawn said, placing his shirt back onto him. "But, someone called for it to happen. A woman, the guard was involved. He said 'don't do it, she's called it off." Shawn said, confused at that

Venus looked at Shawn. "Don't yell at me, I wasn't involved. I haven't really talk to her since 8 ball's death. Plus, you said you thought you saw it, meaning you weren't completely sure," she said. "Though, only a few women knew you as Ned, one of them is dead, one of them is your wife, and the other is your best friend," she said. "It would be impossible for the dead one and it wouldn't make any sense for the other two," she tried to logically think it out.

"I wasn't yelling at you Venus. I'm just slightly concerned for two reasons. One being, that someone wants me dead. And two, the person ordered the killing on my old alias, the only people who knew it was You, Chloe or Cassie. Explain that?"

"Chloe knows too?" Venus said. "I thought it was me, Vikki and the other one," she said, feeling a bit uncomfortable in saying Cassie's name. "Though I have no idea how to explain that, okay? So, don't expect me too, because I don't know. Unless you had another girlfriend while you were dead for three years. Knowing you, you didn't last with relationships longer than a few months," she said.

"No, me and Cassie didn't fight. I met her the night I came into Las Vegas. Yeah, Chloe knows. I told her everything. Well, I can't be you Venus, since you won't want me dead. Chloe doesn't know any gang members and Victoria wouldn't do that since if it got revealed, Josh wouldn't stand for it, neither would Eloise."

Venus looked at Shawn, before nodding slightly. "I know, I am the one that was yelling at you for not being with the kids, Vikki wouldn't because I know she was apart of you sneaking in yesterday," she said. "Chloe is your sister and did dislike you at a point, but she didn't want an early funeral," she said. With that, she jumped off the counter and walked out of the bathroom to put the medicine kit away.

"You know that means, the only person it could be, was Cassandra. But she's been dead for nearly 2 years now. It doesn't make sense Venus." Shawn said, following her out of the room as she placed the medical kit away. "That's why I didn't tell you."

Venus put the medicine kit away and looked at Shawn. "I don't know, I thought we were done after Cassie's father was found dead," she said, careful not to tell him the truth, like Jesse told her too. She wasn't allowed to tell them about that day for some reason. Feeling like she needed one, she leaned in and hugged her husband, careful not to hurt his chest with her head.

"What do you mean he was found dead? I haven't heard anything about him being found dead. There was nothing on the news." Shawn said, embracing venus as she embraced him.

"I don't know, Jesse and Holmes told me. They didn't say how he died, but it was kept secret for some reason," Venus answered.

"Alright. What are we going to do then?" Shawn questioned Venus again, seriousness filled his voice.

Sighing, the couple walked downstairs into the kitchen. "What are you even doing today?" Shawn asked, sitting down at the table, pouring out a glass of water for himself and Venus.

Venus walked with Shawn downstairs to the kitchen. "I don't know, do you have to go into work today," she said, She took the glass of water Shawn poured out for her and drank it.

"I think I may be in for a few hours. Eloise needs to talk to me about changse or something. I know tonight isn't your day so whatcha got planned?" Shawn asked, taking a sip of his water, smiling at Venus/

"I have nothing planned, though I do kinda want to ask Eloise if I could switch to working at home, to be with the kids. I don't want to keep putting them on Chloe or Vikki all the time,"she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back