• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Thieves of a Feather (Funkybub and Shatter)

Shawn laughed as he took a sip of his beer, allowing Venus to lean on him as he spoke. "Well, when we were teenagers.We did it in every room in our house, including your room Chloe." Seeing Chloe cringe. "But there's been a park, a cinema and a public restroom in the middle of a highway in the dead of night on the outskirts of Las Vegas. Ask and I'll explain."

<p>Vikki was interested. "i I think this has tjrned into sex stories anyway. I am also kinda interested in Venus being a bit of a wild child," she said. "Maybe after we tell a few or just wild stories in general, Venus can open up a bit more, Chloe too," she said. "We can back to the game after wards, Shawn can start," she finished. Venus figured she might tell one crazy sory, but she had to think of one first.</p>

"Well. We were coming back from a meal with work. This was while back when we lived in Vegas. Venus wasn't drinking and neither was I. Driving back from the ranch and she forced me to pull over. I pull over at this rest stop, pick her up and we end up doing the dirty in a stall. It was like 4am and it was pitch black. Venus fell asleep straight after, leaving me to drive alone for another hour."

"You made me sound so mean,"Venus pointed out. "There was one time we had sex in school. We were already skipping class, in junior year, and we were already high, so we thought why not? We found an empty room and had sex. Though that wasn't the last time. We had sex so many times afterward, in the bathroom, in the closet, etc. Though I think once we almost got caught,"she explained.

"I was in senior class. I ended up getting kicked out for drug use but you do know Mr Murphy knew about our visits to the closet." Shawn said, correcting Venus as he took another sip of his beer, smiling at Venus with his sarcastic smile.

"That's because according to you he was chill and I didn't have him in a class. He let you hide in there a couple of times so you can meet me there. Though I never had him as a teacher, he moved to a different school by the time I was a senior," Venus said, looking up at him with a smile. When he finished his sip of beer, she reached up and kissed her husband.

"Anyone else got any stories to share?" Shawn asked, knowing it was getting somewhat late and wanted a few hours for just himself and Venus to talk and 'nap' together. As he asked, he held Venus closer, his hands slipping down her body slightly more.

Vikki shook her head, seeing Shawn hand glide doen her best friend's body, she gort the hint. "No, I don't think so, but it seems to get a bit late. Venus and I have kids and Chloe probably has packing to do in the morning, so we should all probably head our seperate ways," she said, Getting up and out, slipping her dress on and encouraging Josh to head out. With that, Venus said her goodbyes to the first couple.

Venus leaned against Shawn as he talked. "Shawn," she said, elongating his name, in a whispered, almost. She pulled away from Shawn to say goodbye to her best friends, though they were practically family. Looking back at her sister-in-law she smiled. "Are you staying or are you going with Jesse tonight" she asked.

"I'm gonna go out Jesse tomorrow night. If that's okay with you. But, for a while, I just want to talk to you for a few hours." Shawn said, still sitting in the pool, holding onto Venus tightly, almost making her unable to move to wave her friends away.

"I was asking Chloe, but now she's gone, but okay, it's fine,"Venus said, climbing back onto the pool. "You sure it just talking?" she asked, as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Well. We can talk a bit but I've got a birthday present to give you upstairs." Shawn whispered, tightening his grip on her, smiling as he kisses her on the cheek.

"Okay, what kind of present?" Venus asked. She smiled at him kissing her cheek and tightening his grip around her. "Though can I face you now? And what do you want to talk about?" she asked.

"It's a present for the bedroom." Shawn said, ppicking Venus up from the pool. "And maybe I just want to talk since we haven't talked properly in nearly 4 months since I've been incarnated for a crime I didn't commit. So let's head upstairs, order take out and just talk and maybe some other stuff later, well definitely other stuff."

Venus wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up. "It's not a stripper pole is it?" she asked, hoping it wasn't, their kids walk in their room. "I am not hungry, baby. So you can eat while we talk," she said. "SO, upstairs it is then," she said.

"No, it's something you can wear. Wear during our special times" Shawn said as he carried her inside and upstairs, they were still soaking but they climbed the stairs quietly, avoiding waking the kids.

"Really? Okay," Venus said, as he carried her. Soon enough they made it to the room and her back met the softness of the bed again. "Okay, do you want me to close my eyes?" she asked.

Nodding, Shawn allowed Venus to close her eyes before he pulled out a fairly large Victoria secret bag containing an assortment of lingerie for Venus. "Open Venus, I was going give you them early but I don't think the kids would want to see their mother with them, avoiding questions "

Venus laid there, her eyes closed so Shawn could somewhat surprise her. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw the large bag of Victoria Secret lingerie. "What do you mean by early?" she asked with curiousity. It was still her birthday for a few more hours, she was also wondering if she was going to try one of them on tonight.

p!I wasn't going to give you them when we were exchanging gifts with everyone. Kinda wanting to awkward the awkward questions from Chris and Stephen. But my first question is, which one are you going to try on for me first? Because I think we should see at least half of them on, how about you shower and get ready, ill do the same and get my food?"

"Oh, well you worded you staement weird before,"Venus said. She looked inside the back and scanned through the different outfits, so to speak. "Are you zure you'll make it past the first one?" she asked, teasing him. "Though which one do you think I should try on first?" she asked, getting ready to head for the shower.

Shawn shrugged "I guess we'll wait to see. I want you to surprise me baby" Shawn said, lifting his phone up to order a single meal from their favourite Chinese take away. Placing the phone down, Shawn quickly stripped and climbed into the shower outside Brie's room, quickly showering himself before going downstairs to collect his food, he had bribed the guy to come extra qucik Heading upstairs, he changed into a pair of shorts and climbed onto the bed, starting to eat his food, while leaving a bottle of wine out.

Venus smiled as she walked away and headed to the bathrrom to shower and change. Climbing out she dried herself off and looked through the bag. She thought there was no way they were going to get through them. Choosing one,that was a bit revealing, but not to much, one she though was one of Shawn personal favs, she put it on. Before walking out she brushed her hair and made sure she was going to go with the one she had one. Opening the door, she stepped out and walked towards her husband.

Shawn had finished his food when Venus reentered the room. Seeing his wife, his jaw hit the floor "Jesus Christ." Shawn gasped, seeing his wife in the completely black three piece lingerie set. Pouring her and himself a glass of wine, Shawn awaited for her to come closer.

Seeing her husband's she smiled, before walking closer, taking the wine and sipping it. They spent a little bit of time talking allowing Shawn to finish up his food, before having a "nap", talking a little more before finally sleeping.

The next morning, Venus was still asleep, though she was in one of Shawn's t-shirts. Her head was rested on her husband's chest and her arm was wrapped around him.

As they had been sleeping, Venus had managed to somehow claw on Shawn's chest, causing the cuts to rebleed. All over his side of the bed was blood from where the cuts had started bleeding again. Feeling Venus' soft touch, Shawn awoke, kissing her gently on the cheeks until he felt the blood on the dead. "For fuck sake." Shawn said, touching the cuts before jumping out of bed, seeing the pool of red on his sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back