• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Thief X Cop/Bounty Hunter

Tapadero

Hey!! Come Rp with me!!
I'm a thief. Have been since childhood. But thats just the thing, I grew up from foster home to foster home. I have many many secrets and a past Om trying to track down. I got in a little trouble....Ok Im supposed to be in jail but I got away. I stop at a diner with a newspaper clipping of my discovery, But all I have is a picture of a boy and myself as a child. Your a cop/bounty hunter in the line behind me as I ask about the clipping, You realize who I am. Now what do you do?

(Hey there!! Im Taps! I usually can write between a normally 1-4 sometimes more. I'm looking for someone who doesn't do one liners! We all can be lowered to them but I'm looking for someone who can really help me keep it going. Ok with dark stuff? How dark are you ok with? I love adventure. plot twists and putting my characters through hell lol! With some romance for extra drama.I'm totally game for this one! Based off of Once Upon a Time with Emma, But only the secondary story of Emma on S:2 E:20, I have some ideas! Pm me! )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back