• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern |They Walk, Among Us| (Bandits/Heroes Needed!)

Should Bandits Be Playable Characters?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@xMellowmint[/URL]
Victor took the punches as it started to build up pain. They weren't that bad but they weren't that good. He would punch him back but he seemed a bit too delicate for him. He smiled and just punched the boy once on his cheek. Just an average boxing punch he learned with Lena.

The girl had grabbed the wrist of his sword handling hand and the sword dropped loudly. He clenched his teeth and glared at her, trying to pull away from her surprisingly strong grip. "Hey, let go!" He whisper-shouted at her.

Victoria Sato Victoria pulled Willy back to cover where his fellow marines could protect him. She jerked her rifle towards the bandits, emptying the rest of her clip.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Ping

Another one of the marauder's went down as her clip flew from the rifle. Some bandits fired on her, but the bullets were off aim, throwing up clouds of dust and chunks of brick all around her. There are still so many, she thought, why did they even have us send out that broadcast. Now we're going to die here. "Hey!" She screamed to the man with the pistol, trying to make herself heard over the marine's gunfire. "We've got to get out of here!" She began slamming another clip into her rifle.

@MrLlama

Eden's head jerked with the punch. He had knocked out a tooth. He spat out blood. "You dog gon and done it now!" He shouted in rage. His face hurt like hell from the one punch, but he punched back, harder this time, powered with rage.

@xMellowmint

KayIa said:
The girl had grabbed the wrist of his sword handling hand and the sword dropped loudly. He clenched his teeth and glared at her, trying to pull away from her surprisingly strong grip. "Hey, let go!" He whisper-shouted at her.
Lena leaned in towards him, calming him down. "Now now now... If I let go, you'd try to attack me wouldn't you...?" She whispered at him. She gave him that fake innocent look, still holding on to him.

@xMellowmint[/URL]
Victor felt bad when the boy spat out blood. He just didn't want to keep getting hit by the boy. He was expecting him to jump off him or at least stop but Victor was wrong. He could feel the man's fury as he started to much him a lot harder on his chest. "N-Now you're just tenderizing me! What are you?! Like twelve?!" Victor groaned.

Last edited by a moderator:
James kneeled back down to cover with the car. It was a miracle he wasn't shot yet judging by the sound of the bullets entering the car god knows where. The girl he was covering for was yelling just barely audible enough for James to hear. "I'm all for leaving but where do we go to get out of this hell? And I'm assuming you're gonna wanna take him," He pointed at the unconscious man. "It's gonna be one big struggle trying to get him out, too! Whatever you come up with, I'll back you on it. I don't have much choice either way." He yelled back, checking to see that his clip still had ammo.

@Phobos

Max scowled. "Ever think there's a reason I'd fight, genius?" He struggled with her grip on his right wrist by trying to wrench it off with his free hand. He looked at his sword, annoyed that it was at least a whole yard out of reach.

KayIa said:
Max scowled. "Ever think there's a reason I'd fight, genius?" He struggled with her grip on his right wrist by trying to wrench it off with his free hand. He looked at his sword, annoyed that it was at least a whole yard out of reach.
"Someone seems angry." Lena chuckled as she felt his struggles under her hands, making her tighten her grip. She leaned into his ear, whispering softly, "I'm not going to hurt you... Calm down..." She licked up his neck and chuckled. The taste was sweet to her. She looked him in the eye and gave him a look. "Though if you try to attack me, I won't hold back on battling you then..." She smirked.

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden's fists began to bleed with his own blood. He was infuriated, but the guy just kept getting up! What could he do?! "God damnit!"

[/QUOTE]
Victor sighed and grabbed his hands. "Now you're just hurting yourself dude. Victor sighed, wanting to get up but he couldn't do much with a wounded leg. This is just child's play now. They were suppose to raid but now they ended up in a situation that's worse than outside.

Max's anger turned into disgust as she licked his neck. "Eww... Is that really necessary..?" He made a gagging face and if he'd actually had anything to eat that day he would've forced it up and puked all over her face. He grunted in frustration, pissed that he couldn't get her grip any looser but it only seemed to tighten. "Get off of me!" He shouted at her, pulling at her grip with all his might.

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden wrenched his hands away from the boys. "Man, why'ed you bandits have to come here and mess everything up?! We were doing just fine!"

[/QUOTE]
"That's our job. What fun will it be if we were always so good!" He laughed and with all his strength got back up, pointing his Bow and Arrow at the blonde boy. "I'll spare you for now but you better remember my name when you see me once again. The name is Voctor..." He put his bow and arrow back down and jumped out the window.

KayIa said:
Max's anger turned into disgust as she licked his neck. "Eww... Is that really necessary..?" He made a gagging face and if he'd actually had anything to eat that day he would've forced it up and puked all over her face. He grunted in frustration, pissed that he couldn't get her grip any looser but it only seemed to tighten. "Get off of me!" He shouted at her, pulling at her grip with all his might.
Lena let go for a mere second and turned him around, holding hom again but this time a dagger to his neck. She noticed Victor jumping out the door and growled. "You're safe for now... But when you see my red hair... You better run." She pushed the male down to the ground and somersaulted out the window, running with Victor out the mansion.

Max fell down onto the ground and just stayed there for a moment, unsure what had just happened. He held his wrist for a few moments since hurt like hell and then felt his throat where the knife had been. He felt the smallest line of blood and sighed.

Max shrugged. "I'm alive, so that's a good thing..." He turned his nose and made a face. "But she licked me... That's just nasty." He shivered, still totally grossed out by it.

Zeke heard the bandits leave and figured either everyone would be alive or dead. She hoped it was the first option, but she wasn't entirely sure. She got out of the closet slowly and made her way downstairs, seeing everyone in a mess but still alive. "Are you guys okay? Sorry that I abandoned you..." She frowned, looking down sadly.

Victor was limping as Lena was helping them back to their tent. "Shit... We didn't get much out of them..." Lena groaned as she laid Victor on a tree trunk and looked to find any bandages. Luckily they did and same anti biotics too. She walked over to Victor and placed a rag on his mouth. "Bite it..." She said as she got some tweezers to pull the bullet out of Victor's leg. "FUUUUUUUUUUU" Victor bit onto the rag, trying to conceal the pain but it was too painful. He started to wiggle his leg as the blood ran down his ankle. "HOLD STILL OR YOULL MAKE IT WORSE!" Lena growled as she finally got te pulley out. She placed some rubbing alcohol on the wound, not knowing if it'll help or not. She wrapped bandages, to cover the wound and looked at Victor. "Looks like you're staying here to protect our stuff.. I'll start raiding on my own until you heal up.."

(Going to bed! Night night!)

xMellowmint said:
Victor was limping as Lena was helping them back to their tent. "Shit... We didn't get much out of them..." Lena groaned as she laid Victor on a tree trunk and looked to find any bandages. Luckily they did and same anti biotics too. She walked over to Victor and placed a rag on his mouth. "Bite it..." She said as she got some tweezers to pull the bullet out of Victor's leg. "FUUUUUUUUUUU" Victor bit onto the rag, trying to conceal the pain but it was too painful. He started to wiggle his leg as the blood ran down his ankle. "HOLD STILL OR YOULL MAKE IT WORSE!" Lena growled as she finally got te pulley out. She placed some rubbing alcohol on the wound, not knowing if it'll help or not. She wrapped bandages, to cover the wound and looked at Victor. "Looks like you're staying here to protect our stuff.. I'll start raiding on my own until you heal up.."
((Good night sleep tight, don't let the dead bite! xD ))

Eden sat b

xMellowmint said:
(CONGRATS POST NUMBER 500!!!! You win nothing! :D Goodnight!)

Eden sat back, extremely tired. His head and jaw were throbbing. "Damn bandits..." He noticed Zeke and shrugged. "I used to run... till I found something to protect." He said spitting out more blood. "We gotta get out of here, they know where we are..."

@KayIa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back