• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern |They Walk, Among Us| (Bandits/Heroes Needed!)

Should Bandits Be Playable Characters?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Willy heard the other gunshot as he speedily sat down next to @MrLlama, he noted in his mind to check it out later. Right now he was focusing on not being shot.

Zeke nearly fell down, but she kept her grip on the doorknob, fearful that they would end up finding her wussing out in a closet.

Max drew his sword and stood up, awaiting the opportune time for him to attack either or both of the bandits. He felt if he tried decapitating them like he would the undead, it would be unnecessary and overkill.

KayIa said:
Zeke nearly fell down, but she kept her grip on the doorknob, fearful that they would end up finding her wussing out in a closet.
Max drew his sword and stood up, awaiting the opportune time for him to attack either or both of the bandits. He felt if he tried decapitating them like he would the undead, it would be unnecessary and overkill.
(OOC: Just saying, you're probably hearing a massive gunfight going on right now.)

[QUOTE="Invalid User](OOC: Just saying, you're probably hearing a massive gunfight going on right now.)

[/QUOTE]
((Adding all the more to the confusion and fear lol xD ))

Eden Smithe]Eden got up and pointed his shotgun right at her. "I suggest you get the hell outta here!" He cocked it. "I will shot ya!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26602-xmellowmint/ said:
@xMellowmint[/URL]
KpopSenpai said:
"You're full of shit you psycho." Lee said, standing up. "You're outnumbered, leave. You and your girlfriend can't take us all." (Yes she called Victor a girl xD )
"That shot was simply a warning. Leave now."
Lena stepped off Victor as Victor got up. She gave the short boy a stern look and then smirked. She high kicked the gun out his hand. She pulled a dagger out of her pocket and got in a stance, ready to attack the blonde boy. "Try me pretty boy..."

"I don't care if I'm outnumbered... If I die... Then you're going down with me." Victor grinned.

Last edited by a moderator:
James heard a man shout something and the next thing he knew more guns went off. All of a sudden that man was down next to him. He saw it was one of the military men. "What in the hell is going on?" He asked, not sure if the man would know or not.

@Invalid User

@

Victoria Sato Victoria quickly dived for cover when bullets started flying towards their position. Breathing calmly, just as her father had taught her to and as she had had to do too many times since all of this started, she raised her Garand and sighted down the street where the shot had come from. With Willy's call for suppressing fire, she pulled the trigger several times.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang

The large caliber bullets failed to find any bandits, but she watched as they ducked behind their own cover.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Ping

The clip flew out of the rifle with a tell-tale ping when she fired her last shot and she quickly ducked behind cover again, grabbing a fresh clip from her pocket. She was pleased to here a scream followed by a long drawn out groan, sure she had hit one of them.

xMellowmint said:
Lena stepped off Victor as Victor got up. She gave the short boy a stern look and then smirked. She high kicked the gun out his hand. She pulled a dagger out of her pocket and got in a stance, ready to attack the blonde boy. "Try me pretty boy..."
"I don't care if I'm outnumbered... If I die... Then you're going down with me." Victor grinned.
"Someones cocky? Don't ya think? She asked facing Victor. "Leave now, I know you don't want to do this. Leave now or join us.. or we'll have to fight you." She whispered, leaning into him. Lee then stood straight up. Kyle stood in a fighting position, he looked at Victor and Lee then Lena and Eden.

MrLlama said:
James heard a man shout something and the next thing he knew more guns went off. All of a sudden that man was down next to him. He saw it was one of the military men. "What in the hell is going on?" He asked, not sure if the man would know or not.
@Invalid User

@
"Fucking bandits!" Willy yelled. "We're taking fire, I'm counting about 25!" Willy said over his radio.

"You have a gun, kid?" Willy yelled.

[QUOTE="Invalid User]"Fucking bandits!" Willy yelled. "We're taking fire, I'm counting about 25!" Willy said over his radio.
"You have a gun, kid?" Willy yelled.

[/QUOTE]
"Not a single firearm to be found on me!" James yelled back at the man. Bandits? He didn't have time to think it over, he just wanted to survive. "I have this thing if you somehow can launch it, otherwise I'm not gonna be useful at the current moment!" He showed his 'axe' to the man.

((Totally blanked out on what the weapon is called, just look at my cs if you really wanna know what it is. :P ))

MrLlama said:
"Not a single firearm to be found on me!" James yelled back at the man. Bandits? He didn't have time to think it over, he just wanted to survive. "I have this thing if you somehow can launch it, otherwise I'm not gonna be useful at the current moment!" He showed his 'axe' to the man.
((Totally blanked out on what the weapon is called, just look at my cs if you really wanna know what it is. :P ))
((Hatchet?))

Alexander Wilhelm

A bullet slammed into the ground, right next to Lina, (@xMellowmint) Alexander bolted his Remington as he zeroed in his next shot.

Willy 'Deathwish' Eilerts

Willy tossed @MrLlama his M9 sidearm, and 2 magazines. "Take this!" He yelled. "Well, if you'll excuse me...." Willy opened fire with his M16 while shouting "Good Luck, hope to evacuate you, not trying to be a dick, though!" he arrived at the front, and that was when he was knocked out cold, as a bullet had slammed into his chest.

(OOC: Gotta go to sleep, cya.)

Victoria Sato Victoria finished reloading the rifle, throwing the bolt forward once again to camber the round. She raised the gun to her shoulder again and briefly leaned out from behind cover. She sighted on the closest of the bandits, firing a few shots.

Bang, Bang, Bang

She was pleased to see another of the bandits collapse, only to realize just how many bandits there were. Just then she watched Willy run out of cover, firing his rifle before collapsing from a bullet to the chest. Victoria took aim at the bandit who had shot him.

Bang

Her bullet took him just above the right eye, blood spraying against the wall beside him. "Cover me!" She cried to the man that Willy had been speaking to. With that she rushed out of cover, grabbing Willy's unconscious form and struggling to pull him to cover.

(OMG SO MANY TO REPLY TOO)

Lena was actually glad that she found a challenge. Lena just back flipped away from the person who pointed a dagger at her as Lena was ready to attack the female as well. She swung her dagger in her hand once again and clenched her fist. "I'll have to admit, not bad..." But before she could say anything else, a bullet hit the ground right beside her foot. She smirked as she ran over towards the female and did a quick punch towards her right cheek with her brass knuckles.

Victor here was just dodging every attack being shot at him. He won't attack back, he's just dodging them. He doesn't want to hurt them, that's Lena's job. He's just there for decoration.

Max swung his sword, aiming for the girl bandit's leg, seeing as he didn't want to kill anyone- just stop them from hurting his new friends.

James watched as the man gave himself a gun, one he couldn't identify as he wasn't familiar with them. He watched as he ran off again before getting shot in the chest and laying on the floor still. He had a moment of shock thinking the man just died but snapped out of it as a girl yelled at him to cover her. He didn't expect much to come out of it but he put the clip in the gun and fired at the bandits, or at least in their direction, hoping it would be enough.

Eden backed up and desperately tried to fix his shotgun. "God damnit!" He threw it aside and went to find the handgun that hat mysteriously appeared in the supplies. He loaded it and ran at the guy bandit. He punched him in the face and shot him in the leg before he put him in a chokehold. He knew he couldn't hold this for long because he was definitely stronger than him. He pointed the gun at his head and talked to the girl. "You get the hell away from us..." He paused. "Or he gets it!"

@xMellowmint

(OOC: Welp, last post until I get on around 4:00pmish, cya.)

Alexander Wilhelm

Alexander fired another round, this time landing closer, this would be seen as kind of a warning shot.

Eden Smithe]Eden backed up and desperately tried to fix his shotgun. "God damnit!" He threw it aside and went to find the handgun that hat mysteriously appeared in the supplies. He loaded it and ran at the guy bandit. He punched him in the face and shot him in the leg before he put him in a chokehold. He knew he couldn't hold this for long because he was definitely stronger than him. He pointed the gun at his head and talked to the girl. "You get the hell away from us..." He paused. "Or he gets it!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26602-xmellowmint/ said:
@xMellowmint[/URL]
Victor chuckled as the male attacked him on the leg. "Come on dude... If you think about it, we didn't really do anything... You're attaching us first" he chuckled as he limped over to the blonde boy and pointed his gun under his jaw. "Shoot me.... Shoot me and I'll be out of this hell joke them..." He stated him in the eyes... Knowing he wouldn't dare hurt him. He held onto his wrist tightly, leaving finger print marks on the poor boy's wrist. "I'm waiting..."

KayIa said:
Max swung his sword, aiming for the girl bandit's leg, seeing as he didn't want to kill anyone- just stop them from hurting his new friends.
Lena looked at someone who tried to come after her leg but all she had to do was jump over him and which she did. "I'll give you props for trying darling.."

Max growled and he swung for her torso this time, quicker than before.

Zeke heard fighting- with guns and whatever other weapons lie around. She slowly let go of the doorknob, realizing she didn't need to hold the door shut in order to be well hidden and relatively safe.

Eden looked into his eyes. He wanted to shoot. He blinked rapidly as he felt his wrist getting crushed."I... I sear I'll d-do it!" He just did not have it in him... he couldn't shoot another human.

Images of Uncle Cletus flew threw his mind. He saw him in the boys face. He tried to shake them away, to remain focused, but they came. The memories, faster and faster. "Ughh!!!" He shouted and wrestled away from the boy. They fell onto the ground and began punching each other.

@xMellowmint

KayIa said:
Max growled and he swung for her torso this time, quicker than before.
Zeke heard fighting- with guns and whatever other weapons lie around. She slowly let go of the doorknob, realizing she didn't need to hold the door shut in order to be well hidden and relatively safe.
Lena chuckled and grabbed the child's wrist, pulling him closer. "Your attacks are adorable, I'll have to admit." She smirked as she now is planning on using the innocent soul as a body shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back