• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy They don't know us

(Micheal)

I clench my fist around the wheel, pressing on the gas more than I should. I know my family can take care of itself, it has for centuries. So that I might have blown that by just trying to help a girl, well, that’s great. Why did I even bother staying with these people, I should’ve just gone home when I knew they didn’t have my brothers. I look at her in my side view, then I sight. “Your right, I shouldn’t have underestimated you.” I slow the car down as I see a tragic light turn red. “And you are right, they do know my face. So I’m gonna drop you of, then I’m going home warning my family and getting them to leave for vacation.” I say determined

Agana's POV
I looked at him in surprise and disbelief. Did I overstep it? I sigh and started massaging my temples. The best would be if I just let him go, but the address where Claire and Lucas were being held made me worry. I were strong but I couldn't get them out alone, and that's why it was perfect with these guys. I needed them to be with me for me to have a chance.
"You shouldn't. They may be tailing us." As to prove my point I looked over my shoulder to check if someone was stalking us. "It's way too dangerous to go home now, you should just send them a text or call them. Make it short." I told and looked over at him. "We shouldn't split up now," I said in a reassuring tone.

(Michael)

I look at her in my side view, she has a point they could be following. I take up my phone with one of my hands and start to text my father, I’m not really sure what I should text him. That I screwed up and that they need to get out of the house? Or that they are going on a vacation? At least I just write that they gotta keep their guards up, cause someone may be watching them. I put down my phone again and look up at the road. “Okey, was this the meeting spot?” I ask her a bit nervuse, not for the fact that someone may be following us, more like that my father may kill me for not being careful.

Skye's POV
I was walking nervously back and forth. Michael and Agana were late. I let out a distressed sigh and looked over at James and Ethan. Ethan sat with his eyes closed as he listened to music. James sat by his side and were counting his fingers, maybe he was stressed or something. Angelica sat on the bench a little away from the other bench.
The sound of a car close by made me turn around, eyes widening at the sigh. I always thought cars were nice, and boy this car was nice. Lamborghini nice to be exact. Out stepped Agana and Michael, and I felt my stress level go down a level.
" There you are- " I stopped and quickly took in Agana's beat up look. Her hair was really frizzy all over and she got some bruises here and there. I opened my mouth again but she cut me off by lifting her hand. " I'm fine." She took a pause and looked over the rest of us. James had somehow made Ethan take out his earplugs and everyone had probably noticed Agana had been in a fight.
She held up a picture, and to a response, we others held up our envelopes. So it was the same for everyone. "Someone I knew from the laboratory found me. He was in my apartment when I arrived. He was also controlled by a government working mutant." She continued and I frowned. Government working mutant??

(Angelica)

I look up at her when she says that. The government..? And a mutant?? They have those that work for them? I wrap my hands together between my thighs, trying not to panic, everyone got the letter.. so they must be watching us closely.. I look down at the ground, I don’t like this, not at all.

(Ethan)

I look up at the sky. Great more trouble, why couldn’t I just ignored this stupid letter and stayed home? Where it’s cozy and warm, and NOT surrender by people I don’t really like... Wait, that’s wrong, I kinda like James, he’s cool. But everyone else I don’t like at all. Most of them seem bossy, some of them based on their voice seems to girly. While others seem like they own the world, or that they have everything under “control”. I sigh and shake my head, then I take on my hood. I don’t wanna be here at all, but how it is now, it seems like they plan on having us stick together like glue and paper. I guess that they are so worked up about this that I can easily slip out of here and let go of all this trouble, don’t think that they would miss me. I look over at James, the only person in this group I actually think I would bother learning the name of. He seems concentrated about what’s going on, like it’s all really serious. I guess it is, but I don’t really have anything to lose. I put my earplugs in again and take up my phone that I really only use to listen to music, I look at the title that’s playing right now. I just wanna run by the downtown fiction, it’s a really good song, one of my favorites. I’m about to stand up and slowly leave when I feel a glare on me, I look a bit up and see the cat watching me. I drag the hood down into my face and look at my phone again, I totally forgot about him, he seems like a rich guy that probably have a lot of money. So why are they worried? Can’t he just pay someone to act like they are them? Or that he can pay the government? I tap my finger at my phone, well it’s not my problem. I stand up and put my phone in my pocket.

James POV
Agana explained who Peyton and Jude were but in the middle of the explanation
I felt the warmth from Ethan leave my side. I look up at him as he stood up and furrow my brows. «Where are you going?»

(Ethan)

I get a surprised look on my face as James asks me where I’m going, I look at him with raised eyebrows, “where do you think?” I ask a bit curious for what he gonna say

James POV
« You can’t seriously be running away now?» Agana said in surprise and I kind of agreed with her. What was he going to do? We needed to find a way to fix this.
« listen.» Agana spoke up again and I listened, but I still looked at Ethan. « What i figured out from all of this is that there is a third party. Peyton were completly clueless about what had happened and here’s what I think. Let’s cooperate. Let’s find out who this third party is and we’ll take care of it, without warning the government.» She ended and this time i quickly looked at my side. That was alot of information to take in at one time.

(Ethan)

Of course, what did I say, she suggested sticking together. I bite my lower lip in a bit of frustration, then I take out my earplugs. “I was going to go to the store, I’m hungry, I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t eaten for some days.” I say and look at my shoes. It is partly true, haven’t eaten for days, trying to spare money. But the part about going to the store, no. I cross my arms and look at James

James POV
I looked at him and lifted a brow. «I’ll come with you.» I said in a kind tone but it was clear i wasn’t going to discuss about it

(Ethan)

I open my mouth to say that it’s fine, but I change my mind.”Okey” I say in a low voice and start to walk, my hands in the pockets of my hood. There’s a store not so far from here, but still far enough so that I don’t need to think about this problem.

James POV
« Contact me if anything happends.» I quickly told Skye before following Ethan. «Are you okay?» I asked softly and looked down at him.

Skye’s POV
I looked after James and Ethan and sighed deeply. I wasn’t sure what we should do, but I knew Agana was right. «Do you have a plan?» I asked Agana and looked at her as she sat down on the bench. «I can find the guys who did this, but before that I’m going to save Claire and Lucas. I would really appricate your help too.» Agana replied and looked hopefully up at us. «Lucas is able to hack and his mutant power would be reallh helpful.» she added, probably because of the doubt in my face.

(Ethan)

“I’m fine” I say briefly, and keep walking with my music in my ears. I know I may seem really rude, but that’s how I keep people away from me, I don’t like opening up to people, and I don’t have plans on doing it now.

(Angelica)

I really don’t like this, talking about saving others before making sure that we are safe? Not really what I would go for, but I guess we don’t really have any other options right now... I’m not really sure that I can do anything to help.. I’m basically useless, but if they want my help, I guess I can try.

(Micheal)

I look at my side for a bit, then I nod. “Sure, I can help” I say without really giving it any thought. If this can help with the most of us being safe afterwards, and that we can find out who the hell has given us those letters, then I’m in on it

James POV
" Mhmmm..." I give him a doubting look as we walk. I didn't keep on pressing him, if he wanted to talk about it he would.

Skye's POV
" Will it be dangerous?" I asked carefully and studied Agana's face. She started chewing on her bottom lip while thinking over the question probably. "Depending on how quiet and stealthy we can be. This isn't like one of the big labs, its more of a smallee secret hideout. It obviouslyhave a risk but it'sa risk we can overcome." She ended confidently, looking up on me with determination in her face.

I sigh after thinking over it for a minute. " Sure, fine. How fast should we go?" I asked and looked at Angelica and Michael. " it take probably 15 minutes with car from the outskirts of the city. We should leave tonight." Agana proposed.

(Micheal)
I look over at Angelica who is quiet, then I look toward Agana and nod. It`s good that it`s not a big lab, but a secret hideout, I don`t think we could escape from a big lab.. I put my hands in my pockets of my pants, grabing my car keys, waiting to see if someone else have something to say.

(Angelica)
Agana looked at Michael. " We should split up now. You all should go home, get some rest. We all have been up all night after all. We can meet up here around 9 pm or something." She finished. I sight a bit in relif, that means I can take a small shift at the cafe, probaly get a bit more money to ensure Alex`s future. After some seconds we start to splitt up, Micheal walks to his car and drive away, and I walk toward the cafe after saying bye.

(Ethan)
We walk for some solid minutes before I can see the convenience store, I don`t really know what to get, but I think I`ll buy some energy drinks and buns. It depence on how much money I have. I stop the music and take out my earplugs as I enter the building, I walk around looking for what I`m gonna get.

Last edited:
Skye’s POV
Michael and Angelica was the first one to leave. «Where are you staying?» I asked Agana and she looked ar me for a moment. «I’ll just crash on some rooftops.» She lifted her hand as I opened my mouth. «No really. I like laying under the sky. Maybe I’ll sneak in and sleep in central park.» She said with a shrug.
« well i’ll go and tell James and Ethan. Even if they don’t go I’ll keep in touch with them. Or James at least.» I said the last with a pause since i couldn’t really read Ethan. Agana nodded before saying goodbye and walking away. I sighed and started walking in the direction of James and Ethan.

Agana’s POV
I walked into an alley and made sure no one was watching me before inhaling deeply. On the exhale i tried my best to only get the feeling of having wings, but in a minimal scale. It ended up with an enourmus leg and my arms transformed as usual. My arms were the only thing i had the slightes control over after all. I sighed and used the claws to climb up the wall, heading for the roof.

James POV
I still kept quiet, but i stayed inside a comfortable range to let ethan know i was still there

(Angelica)
I open the door to the cafe and walk inside, the clock is 04:50 now, so I don’t really need to come. But I like to come early to make cakes and Food to the cafe. I take on the cafe apron and walk into the Kitchen, I find the stuff I need to bake and get started.

some time later (09:52)

I’m done With all the Food and exhibits it out on the Counter, I then proceed to put up the open sign. I find a broom and start to swipe the floor until customers start to walk in. I put the broom back and stand behind the Counter, taking orders from the People.

later (19:48)

I look toward Alex that sits on one of the bench in the cafe, he’s doing his homework here and not at home. I walk toward him "do you need help?" I ask him in a relaxed voice. He looks up at me and shakes his head, "No, I’m fine." He says and looks in the book again, holing his pencil firmly in his fingers. My boss walks over to me and looks down at him. "You can leave now, you have been here for a long time, you should go home and rest." He says concerned, I look at him then at Alex again. "No, it’s fine, I can still keep working" I say With a smile, because our dad took the Money I had saved up to now for Alex’s education, I have to start all over again With saving. I feel tired and want to go home, but this is more important.

(Micheal)
I sit down in the car and take in the information I have just received, we are gonna meet up 9pm, What am I to do in the meantime? I Guess I can drive home and sleep a bit, but then I have to deal With my Family question me about What the hell I have done for them to have to keep their guard up. I lay my head on the Wheel and sight, I just hope that we can get this solved quickly so that they won’t tart digging. you know What, I think I’m just gonna go to the abandoned building for now. I look back in the car where my bag With my Dance clothes lay, I start the engine and drive for 17 minutes. I park the car in a dark street and open the door, I look at the big building in front of me. I take my bag and walk to the door, I look behind me to make sure no ones there. Then I proceed to open the door, walking up the stairs to a big room where I have put my stereo, I change my outfit to a blue tank top, and some orange shorts, finishing the outfit with some black shoes. I walk to the stereo and put my phone in it, putting on the song called Natural. My feet’s start to move by them self with the music, it’s a bit room so I have much space to move around in.

(Ethan)
I walk to the counter with the stuff that I decided to buy, some energy bars and energy drinks. The cashier looks up at me while I look through my wallet to find the money to give her. “That’ll be 4,45$” she says and wait for a reply. I put the 5$ bill on the counter and pick up the bag with my stuff in it, she’s about to give me my change but I don’t really want to stay here anymore so I just leave it there for her to take. When I’m out in the fresh air, I open my first can of Monster energy zero ultra, and take a sip. I look over at James that stand close enough for me to notice him, “what are we gonna do now?” I ask a bit low, don’t really know if he has gotten any info from the others or anything, or if he wants to split up.

Agana's POV
I got to the top of the roof and undid my transformation while looking around. I found a smaller shed and nodded in acknowledgement, it was perfectly fine to sleep in. I walked over to it and moved away some things before layingdown on the ground, using my bag as pillow.

James POV
I was about to answer when i saw Skye come up behind him. They stopped as soon as they were close to us and shoot a gaze at Ethan's energy drink. They explained what they talked about and let us process what to do next. " So we don't have to come with you?" I asked and they shook their head. " I can see you guys aren't comfortable with this situation at all, so if you really want me too, I'll cover up for you guys. All I'm asking is that you will help for what comes after the rescue mission." They added and i though over it before looking at Ethan. " What will you do?"

(Ethan)
I look at the person who’s in front of me, I can’t really figure out if they are a girl or a boy, so I can kinda deal with them. I then look at James, I can’t really figure out what he thinks. I know that I should probably help, and I could’ve maybe done something useful. I look down at the cuffs at my hoodie, “if you go, then I will to.” I say and look up at them. I guess I have to get used to these people one time or another.

James POV
A smile erupts on my face and I look up at Skye. " Then we'll meet you tonight." I replied with a nod.

(Micheal)
I sat quitely in the bus listening to New Dance Music, while watching as we drive for an hour. Its actually quite relaxing watching the nature pass by as Music goes into Your head. When the buss stopes and we go out, Angelica has a sceptic look on her face. While Ethan looks like he doesn't really wanna be here, but that was kinda obvious. We walk over to a bush to hide while looking at what we have to do to get into this building.

(Ethan)
The hour went really slow and I was sitting in the back of the bus, I didn't really have anything to do but listen to Music. I sometimes looked over at James and the other boy, but I didn't really want to make conversations With them. The bus stops and we all go out, I followed them over to a bush and sat Down.

Skye's POV
The bus ride was long, and there wasn't really much talking. When there were around 10 minutes left Agana came back and sat down together with me. I looked at her with a lifted eyebrow, waiting for her to say anything.

" I have a plan." She started, lowering her voice a bit. I sat up more upright to show her I was listening and she leaned closer. " I'll show you what section they are trapped in, then I'll rampage in the other section." She continued and I furrowed my brows in concern, thinking about her transformation in the warehouse. I opened my mouth and she shook her head. " I know what you're thinking, but I'm okay. Really. Anyway, we need their attention to another point. I should be the one doing it because of my power. While I'm doing that the rest of you will go inside and flee Claire and Lucas." She said and dragged something out of her pocket and gave it to me. I turned the note and looked at the picture in surprise. " Agan-" "We're here." She said and stood up, pressing the stop button to make the bus stop.

Agana's POV
We exited the bus and didn't move before the bus drove a bit away. I then waved with my hand to make the others follow me. We walked into the forest and the silence was on the line to being creepy. We walked for a while before the light started shining between the trees. I held up my hand to stop them and waved them in to sit behind a bush.

"Okay, so they're located in the basement over there," I whispered and pointed at the far end right for us. "How do you know this?" Lucas whispered and I froze a bit in place before looking over at him. I shifted my gaze back to the building again and curled my fist. "I've been here before," I mumbled and exhaled slightly. "Anyway, on my signal, you have to run as fast as you can towards the building." I continued and stood up. " Wait, what's your signal??!" Skye hissed as they grabbed my arm and I looked at them. "You'll know," I replied and they let go of my arm with a nod.

James POV
We watch Agana sneak fast down the hill and over to the building. She walks along the building, crouching so she isn't seen through the windows. As she rounded the corner a loud smashing sound was heard, and an alarm was heard over the whole area. The first thing I noticed was the tail. Then the rest of her enormous dragon body appeared.

I probably gasped out loud. Last time I knew Agana had transformed I had been unconscious, and seeing a real live dragon was really something to gasp over. She was a really big dark red dragon. She was covered in blood red scales all over her body but she had strong yellow horns and eyes that looked frantically around her.

I felt my eyes widen in shock when she lifted her arm towards the building. Hold on! What about the people? I didn't want to be part of any killing. Just as it seemed like she would hit the building she turned around and hit some trees in the forest, making both me and Skye exhale a breath we didn't know we were holding.

"Let's go." Skye hissed and we all moved down towards the building part Agana told us.

(Micheal)
Agana turns to a big dragon and I stare at her red scales, they are really pretty. I look to the others, "Let`s go." Skye hisses and we move toward a building not to far away.

(Ethan)
I look over at the forest, trying to see if there is any water Close that I can use in case something happenes. But as I thought, I can`t see any, I look to the building. Without me noticing it the other starts to move. I was standing at the back, and they had already gotten a bit further Ahead. I look toward the building again and suck in some air, before following them slowly a bit behind.

(Angelica)
What if this is all a trap..? What if she lead us into this? If she`s a part of it all? I shake my head to get these thoughts out before I let it effect my decisions, but it`s difficult, I know that I should`t think about this… But there is always a What if in the back of my head... I follow the others down to the building and keep watching Agana and her red scales. No one knows if she`s just acting.. I look over at the others, My heart beats heavily in my chest. Waiting for What we are gonna do Next, I put my hands togheter. I know I can`t help much, I`m actually pretty useless right now, unless someone needs a bit of healing.

Last edited:
Skye's POV
As we came down to the buildning part i slightly paniced. How do we get inside. I inhaled sharply and looked around me, this was really bad planned. I looked at my feet and grabbed the closest rock before throwing it at the window, because why the fuck not.

As I thought, it bounced off. Bulletproof glass huh... I then looked at the door closest to us and walked over to it, of course it wouldn't be open but I had to try at least so... My thoughts stopped as I grabbed the door handle, which gave in and the door swung open. We all looked puzzeled at eachother before walking inside.

" Okay so..." I was interruptedby the pling of an elevator making me turn around. As it opened a security guard exited, only to stop as he looked at us. The seconds passed awkwardly before he hurried to get his walkie talkie up. I acted on instinct as i threw myself at the guy, used a judo grip and threw him over my shoulder. " Claire and Lucas? " I asked, trying to keep my hardest and sternest tone to hide my own fear.

(Angelica)
Skye held the man in a choking grip and he coughed out loud. "They're in the basement..." He gasped and Skye hit him in the head, making him pass out. "Let's go down with the elevator." Skye said, breathing heavily. I stare at the man, did they really need to do that? we could`ve just tied him up then left him here.. I look at the elevator, I space out for a second, "I think I`m gonna keep watch here." I say a bit hesitant. I then look at the others, I don`t feel safe going down there, if this is a trap, this is exactly what they want, us taking the elevator.

(Ethan)
I stare at the man, making sure that he`s out. I then look up at the walls that`s empty, I don`t know what I am thinking about anymore, all my thoughts just stoped coming. I look over at James to see his reaction to all of this, trying too figure out what he`s thinking.

(Micheal)
I quickly step into the elevator and remove my cap, my ears flick and I try to listen after sounds that may be dangerous, I look at Angelica that has decided to stay behind. Then at Ethan that looks like he.. I don`t actually know, he`s unreadable. The guy on the floor has passed out, "Okey, so everyone else beside Angelica are coming down?" I ask in a bit of a hurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back