• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern they come back different. [ a horror / mystery RP ]

Nue

[div class=fyuri04wrapper][div class=fyuri04mid][div class=fyuri04parent][div class=fyurir04imagebox]spooky.png[/div]
Keldleigh. A tiny, soggy village in rural England. In it's days as a pit town, it thrived - but those days have passed, and the Keldleigh coal mine has long since closed. Now, all the village has to present is a lonely pub, a handful of takeaways and a second-hand clothes store that smelled like someone died in it.

In places like these, where there's nothing to do and the nearest town is a good hour away, teenagers often find themselves creating their own entertainment - and this usually takes the form of skulking around places they shouldn't technically be, doing things they technically shouldn't do. So of course, when a bunch of bored teens stumble across what appears to be a hidden entrance to the long-since closed Keldleigh Colliery, they jump at the chance to explore. What they don't know is, lurking deep inside the caves, there's a secret the village has spent decades suppressing: a greedy, relentless force, out for blood - and they're about to set it free.

[div class=fyuri04headerleft]general ;[/div]
[div class=fyuri04boxleft]
Okay, so this is a horror/mystery type role-play. A group of bored teenagers accidentally uncover their towns' dirty little secret.. aaand in the process inadvertently set it loose. If not dealt with, many lives may be lost, but for some reason all the townspeople actually capable of helping seem reluctant to even acknowledge it. So it's up to this odd collection of teenage misfits to deal with this themselves, whilst also attempting to figure out what in the Hell Keldleigh's deal is.

This is a supernatural roleplay mostly grounded in realism, a.k.a, your character's will be human.. but whatever they run into down in that mine definitely isn't.
[/div]

[div class=fyuri04headerright]rules ;[/div]
[div class=fyuri04boxright]
◊ - If you want to use a faceclaim, any type is okay. Just keep in mind you're playing teenagers in modern day England, so your character's will be human. (I'm really not stressed about what you use as a faceclaim btw; like you could even submit a moodboard aha)

◊ - There are limited spaces, because this roleplay revolves around a group of friends and I don't want it to end up being a huge crowd - spaces are claimed by posting a character sheet in the CS thread, which will be posted once around 3 people show interest.

◊ - There's no set rule for response length - ideally responses are 1-2 paragraphs, but if you're in a situation where you can't reach that, don't stress - just make sure your response in some way adds to or pushes the story forward a little.

◊ - Two characters max, per person.

◊ - Not technically a rule, but: I love OOC stuff. So just know, this RP is 100% pro making playlists and aesthetic boards and sending memes like "this is x character" and all that goofy stuff

[/div]
places:

1: nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer / Alexander Chernov

2: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 / Waverly Shimamoto

3: oxytocin oxytocin / Elliot Charles Remington

4: ----

5: ----

content warnings for this rp:
- blood/violence/general bodily harm
- spooky monsters! ahh!!!
- potential character death (not forced dw, I'm not gonna kill off players characters or anything like that, but this is the sort of roleplay where character death may certainly occur)
- this is going to sound really weird out of context but definitely mentions of cannibalism and creepy stuff like that

as for why the RP is named as it is: it is a mystery :3

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri04credit]code by @Fyuri[/div]
[class=fyuri04wrapper] max-width:450px; min-height:600px; margin:30px auto; background: #272e38; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); padding:115px 0px 35px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuri04mid] position:relative; width:100%; min-height:600px; background-color:#efefef; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04parent] display: block; position:relative; top:-60px; z-index:5; width:90%; min-height:500px; margin:0px auto -60px auto; background-color:#fff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerleft] text-align:left; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; padding-left:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerright] padding-right:10px; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; text-align:right; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyurir04imagebox] width:100%; display:inline-block; text-align:center; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxleft] border-left:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 10px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxright] border-right:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04credit] position:relative; top:-30px; max-width:450px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]

Last edited:
Alright, here's the character sheet thread. OOC and such will be made soon. ^^

Here's the OOC, too~

It's still open! There are two spaces left (that can be claimed by posting a completed character sheet) but I got more people interested than I thought so I may add more

claiming one but i wont have a cs up till around thursday or friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back