• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✎ they call it a calling! (accepting)

arly

he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

✎​

So, you've heard your typical school stories, full of cliché teen drama. For the heroes in those stories school might be hell, but at least the end's around the corner, right?

So, what about the people who have to stick around after the diploma?

Hemlock High School is not one of the best schools in Washington. Some may even say it's one of the worst. But despite appearances—or maybe because of them, since it's a lot easier to get a job at a school that teachers seem to flee on a yearly basis—a fresh wave of young teachers are entering the building, bright-eyed and ready to mold young minds. Let's see how long it takes for them to end up on the retreat, yeah?

5dc6ac23612ff6af8f9d21e54578d2b8db764ab1.gifv

well, i finally started abbott elementary, and it pushed me to post a search for an idea i've wanted to try out for a long time- a teacher-centric rp!

as you may be able to tell, this will be a largely slice of life, sandbox rp following a group of young teachers at a lower end high school. most are in their first few years of teaching, and the luster on their new careers wears off fairly quickly when met with low funding, uncooperative parents, and unhelpful administration, not to mention heading rooms full of moody teenagers at all times.

i'm open to all kinds of roles, as well- though nothing specific needs to be filled, you can run the gamut of classroom subjects, or even be a particularly involved parent or part of administration. that said, all characters should be adults—students will be npcs, since the focus of this rp is on the staff themselves. it should be a chill time!

bf5744f8b863aad2e1b31d46aa395e45558daf9f.gifv

as far as specific rules, i don't have many. please be capable of a few paragraphs per post, and have discord for ooc, since the bulk of the fun of this rp will rest on character creation and plotting there. speaking of, i'll make a discord link and character sheet if a few people show interest! that's pretty much it. auf wiedersehen!

thanks to everyone who's shown interest so far!

cs and discord have both been made, and below are links to both. feel free to hop in the server and start working on character creation- i'll try to be around in the server for a few if anyone needs anything !

Interest peaked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back