• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern These kids are bad..

SpectroVector said:
Please could I take the female goth?
Nice seeing you again and yes, it's yours .

Please take anyone who you think might be interested ✌️ I can't wait for this to start

Zafirah said:
Oh we do, there are still some male spots
Really? I was reading through the thread and it seemed like everybody had claimed those already, I may be wrong. If so I'm more then happy to fill in where needed.

JustKay said:
Really? I was reading through the thread and it seemed like everybody had claimed those already, I may be wrong. If so I'm more then happy to fill in where needed.
The only thing that's left is the Stereotypcial Gay but if you feel uncomfortable role playing that, feel free to come up with some sort of open, male role

Zafirah said:
The only thing that's left is the Stereotypcial Gay but if you feel uncomfortable role playing that, feel free to come up with some sort of open, male role
Oh I'm perfectly fine with playing that one I just thought someone had claimed it already.

I am completely fine with playing 2 females and one male if you need it

EVERBODY WHO WAS NOT ALREADY POSTED THEIR CS WILL HAVE UNTIL MONDAY TO DO SO OR YOUR SPOT WILL BE OPENED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back