• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern These kids are bad..

caramel

spmo!

Victoria Ridge Academy

It's for the baddest of the rich and the richest of the bad

Imagine the delight of every normal kid who got the letter that said they were accepted, that they were one of the extremely rare few who got the don that pristine uniform. Well, that lucky kid wasn't you, were they ? It's true that Victoria Ridge had one of the best educational systems in the damn country and the students were the sons and daughters of the elite, the first class celebrities and millionaires. There was one thing about the students that the public didn't exactly like. These kids were
bad.

They had pushed their luck and finally, their A-list parents needed somewhere to drop them while they had their private "lessons" with tennis instructors. Yes, the school is tediously perfect but the inhabitants sure aren't . We all know these baddies won't get whipped into shape that easily so weekends entail wild parties, drugs, sex and gambling. That's all. Welcome to Victoria Ridge Academy

Sup ! It's Zafirah and I wanted to make a RP of a school for rich kids who got away with anything but murder [maybe]. The characters can be in here for several small crimes or one slightly big one. It's going to be high casual so I expect 2+ paragraphs of quality material.

Female spots:

The Rebel

@GiannaCoco

The Loner: @Zafirah

The Artist:

@Bullet Tooth Tony

The Foreigner:
@emdillon

Last edited by a moderator:
this sounds amazing!

i can't decide between the slut, the social butterfly, and the rebel ahhhhhhh

ok i think i've finally decided on the slut because i've never roleplayed a character like this before so it'll be really interesting! could i reserve her pls? :)

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Would you like us to start writing up character sheets?

[/QUOTE]
has she posted the thread yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back