• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Theres something behind the veil

Bright

Oderus died!
Hey the next little bit is a kinda opener for a plot i have ill elaborate more at the end so for now pull up a chair and enjoy my mediocre writing ability.

Lets say you were one of the posh girls or even a jock, lets just get it out of the way you WERE popular but then something happened. You might have been putting on make up or even have been in the middle of a soccer game but then everything went dark, darker and yet darker. But when you came too you werent drooling on a desk or surrounded by paramedics from a concoussion. You were in a bed, it was stiff yeah your home life sucked parents faught mean dad abused mom the works but atleast your bed was compfy, but alass this wasnt your bed. You sat up and yawned looking around the room only to notice, this wasnt your room filled with sports posters or boy bands it was plain dull a muddy green color, how ugly. You sighed getting out of bed and streaching yawning and going out of the room to go into the next, it was a bathroom but when you looked in the mirror, it was you, wait no it wasnt! Why do you have cat ears! And a tail!

Thats a tid bit for the plot i came up with i hope you enjoyed it =) pm me or comment and we can talk

Now for the explanation, basically a bad dnd plot but hey what can you do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back